Symphony Beach Club
US$162
US$134
US$78
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$66
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
Super 8 Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hampton.com
US$95
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$153
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Orbitz.com
All reviewswill stay there againcarmenbeachamenitiesmicrowaveunits
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Frank and Carmen are the best managers on any property I have stayed! The rooms are immaculate!

1  Thank KAH2012
Reviewed 10 June 2012

...as usual, totally enjoyed my stay at Symphony. For me it's the perfect place to go south. A few of the amenities are: Clean, bright rooms, pool, equipped kitchenettes for those that like to eat or minimize their expenses, tile flooring, independent climate control, WiFi, management that will bend over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Close to all points of interest in the Daytona/Ormond Beach area. ...by the way, I forgot to mention it is located on the ocean front. My last visit in May '12
Looking forward to returning there!

2  Thank biker1usa
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Nissins
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My second time staying at the Symphony Beach I loved every min. of it. We stayed on the 4th floor ocean front and the view was wonderful. The room was very clean and the management (Frank and Carmen) are great. One of my favorite places. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean Front are wonderful
1  Thank tanderson61
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have been a snowbird from Ohio for quiet a few years but have found a wonderful winter home at Symphony Beach Club for the last 3 years. The management (Frank and Carmen)are the most helpful and wonderful people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Also the hardest working couple!. Symphony is your home away from home because most residents are the same ones you have met from previous years.The friendships you make with the management team and fellow residents will be a lifetime of memories.Stay once and I will guarantee you will want to come back soon.

Room Tip: Stay ocean front and watch the dolphins play in the mornings.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo