“The BEST place to stay on the beach!!”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
“The BEST place to stay on the beach!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The owners are super! My husband and I stay here every time we go to Ormond Beach! Just got home from staying there with my best friend. (Girls weekend). They think of everything you need for your stay. They give you a goodie bag in your room! I just cant say enough about this place. They treat you like you are family! Awesome place!!!!! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank vlindsey00

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Jesup, Georgia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My girlfriend and I needed a place to get away and we could not have picked a better place to go than Symphony Beach Club. We had the most comforting and relaxing stay that two people could have asked for. Thanks Symphony, for an unforgettable experience!!! Greg Tyre

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 called Peaches of the Symphony. Great view! Just bring you a beach towel and...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Greg T
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your recent getaway to the beach. We thank you for your review and your sweet compliments. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you both on your next visit.
Live Oak, Florida
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My wife,daughterand I spent the weekend at Symphony Beach Club,and had a wonderful time!! The staff was very friendly and courteous,and very accommodating.We will stay there on our next visit.The room was VERY CLEAN AND BUG FREE and the price was VERY GOOD!! WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL TO EVERYONE WANTING FRIENDLY CARING STAFF CLEAN ROOMS AND A GREAT PRICE!! THANKS ALOT FOR THE GREAT STAY GUYS!!

The Graham Family

• Stayed April 2014
Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The majority are one room efficiencies. There are 9 oceanfront in this four story hotel. Units are nicely restored and have ice cold airconditioning. The best part of this place is the two people who run the place and the two very friendly housekeepers. We stayed three nights. Our rooms were made up daily which is something you dont find in some competitive places. There is adequate parking. The rates are very reasonable. We enjoyed it. We had a problem with the ac and it was fixed immediately.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank traveler052
Jax, FL
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I grew up in the area from since I was 2 and have returned several times a year since moving away 31 years ago staying at my Mom's. I stayed 1 night 06/14 for a gathering of a group from High School. The room was comfortable and had a murphy bed as well as a pull out couch. This Studio Set Up with the Equipped Kitchen is much nicer than a room with just bed(s). Took my coffee etc - it was so nice to sit on the balcony and see the ocean while having my coffee. Carmen was Great! This will be my new Home when I visit there, as I sold "my/our home" of 39 years last year after Mom passed away.

Room Tip: Higher and closer to Ocean. I was on 2nd and close to street, but still had a view.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank FlaTourist
North Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We visit Daytona/Ormond beach every June for a small family reunion. This year we had to find a new place to stay due to our usual place had no available booking. The Symphony Beach club is a very nice but older hotel. It definitely needs some remodeling. The staff is very nice and accomodating. We were told each unit there is individually owened. Rooms are very differently decorated.Our room had a murphy bed and wasn't very comfortable. Some rooms are basic and boring while others have more character and better decor. Pool is tiny but always clean. And overlooks ocean which is just down walkway from pool. Great sunrises every morning!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kim W
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this review, 27 March 2015
We checked our database and found that we did not have a guest register under the name Kim Wood or her boyfriend staying at Symphony Beach Club. We found that we had a guest name L Wood staying and she only confirmed 1 adult staying in the room. Our rooms only have 1 main bed and that explain why you felt the bed was uncomfortable....3 adults sleeping on one bed would make it very uncomfortable. Just so you know we have an extra person fee that is charged nightly for each person over the confirm number in party, incase you decide to do this again. Yes, our building is a very nice older hotel, but that is because we have remodel. You say our rooms are basic & boring...we are not luxury, but we are clean. In our world life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. And thank you so much for the compliment about our staff, they do work hard at trying to keep every guest happy.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I have been going to the Daytona/Ormond since I was 4 years old (30 now) and for as long as I can remember we've been staying at the Symphony. The staff is always great, rooms are always clean, and there are never any maintenance issues. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: There are a few rooms with an extra bedroom that are awesome but always booked. It can be a little n...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family