“I have a home in Ormand Beach”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Cincinnati area
“I have a home in Ormand Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2009

Carmen and Frank are fantastic. They made my elderly mother and father as well as my 13 year old son feel, not just right at home, but part of their family. I have never had a more pleasant stay at any hotel/motel/resort, they are great people. The room was clean, the ocean view was great, but you can get that at 90% of the hotels on that strip of beach. What made Ormand Beach a place that my family and I want to come back to was the family at the Symphony.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank BSA604

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2009

First Carmen and Frank are extremely helpful and friendly. They let us check earlier than the agreed time so that we didn't have to wait around all day. The room was clean with a nice balcony and more amenities than expected, fridge, microwave couch etc... Everything worked properly. The hotel is right on the beach with a private staircase to reach it. My only complaint is that we couldn'y stay longer. Also, I left something in the hotel and Carmen actually called me and since we were already halfway home sent it to me. We could not have had a better stay. Also stayed on a NASCAR race weekend, 4th of July and the rates were very reasonable. We will stay here whenever we come to the ORmond Beach/ Daytona Area.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank meggy1017
zephryhills florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2009

We were just there in April, and July, had the best time. Had a hot dog picnic,put on by Frank (the chef)and Carman.Everyone there is so happy when they are on the ocean, and around Frank and Carman.They embrace each one of us, and make us feel special. Great rooms, price, and view. See you in August. Ro& Linda

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank pita9
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2009

Could not have picked a better place to stay! Frank & Carmen are just the best hostess and host ever! They go way beyond the call of duty for you. I spilled something in the elevator and before I could get back to clean it up, Frank had been there to pick up my mess. I stayed at Symphony Beach Club before (2 years ago) and I can tell you that there is such a big difference. When you walk into the office to check in you are met by a gracious smiling friendly face (Carmen), from the minute you step into her office you are home!! She makes you feel comfortable and she lets you know that she is there for whereever you may need.

Can't wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 5Lita
Columbus, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2009

We were very pleased with our stay. We felt welcome and at home! Couldn’t ask for better management staff they were AWESOME! The rates were great and the room was immaculate! The improvements of the facility were amazing. There have been so many outstanding changes, and we were assured that more were to come. Thank you for the enjoyable and memorable stay that has created so many wonderful memories!
Looking forward to returning soon!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mstathas
Belleview USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2009

From the moment we arrived, everyone was hospitable! Very accommodating for all our unusual needs. The room was clean and cute! Very quite, great view of the ocean. Great parking & secure area close enough to everything. We really want to say Thank you so much for everything & we sport bikers will be back!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sportbiker65
North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2008

This place is a 2 out of 10, with prison being a 1. The walls are thin, the bathroom smelled like vomit, the pool was disgusting. The owner is not responsive, except when trying to hit on me. I would avoid this place unless you really like discomfort and bad smells.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Everything Else
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank freqwenttravllr