“Southern Hospitality”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Symphony Beach Club has the friendliest staff, from the manager to the cleaning lady. The view was spactacular!!! My family and i had a wonderful and relaxing time at the beach. Thank you so much for making our family vacation possible and an enjoyable one. The rooms were very superb and i would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ericaandhayden

Reviewed 20 January 2010

I had made reservations to stay at the Symphony Beach Club to attend the Daytona 500 and was called 2 weeks after the reservation had been made and was informed that my reservation was being cancelled. The reason I was given is that the lady doing the rentals could rent the unit out for a longer duration. I am in business myself and if I make a comittment to a customer I follow up on my comittment. Now I am stuck trying to find another hotel just weeks before the race. Having never been to this resort I still would not recommend staying there at any cost. I would rather bring a tent and sleeping on the beach.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank racefan2010
BBQchamp, Owner - Manager at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2010

During our Daytona 500 Special event we require a 2 night minimum stay.

Reviewed 19 January 2010

A great place to choose if you like being right next to the seashore and at a decent price.
Very well kept. The management of this condo-hotel is warm and hospitable. Well furnished.The murphy beds are a great concept to create living space.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrancoisAhuntsic
Reviewed 11 September 2009

The other good reviews have said it all, I just wish we'd had time to stay more than 1 night! Thanks Carmen and Frank!

Here's the hotel website:

It was great to have a kitchenette, here are websites with some more photos:

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank ddeman
Reviewed 28 August 2009

The Symphony Beach Club has to be the absolute nicest place to stay on the East Coast of Florida. For the money, it is a real bargain... after all, its about location, location, location when it comes to a vacation on the beach... and the Symphony has it all. Step outside your door and there you are.. right on a beautiful and scenic white sandy beach... with low population density and relatively little traffic as far as Florida beaches are concerned. Great amenities... clean pool, great service and staff, and friendly people all the way around. Frank and Carmen do very well at managing this establishment...they are the reason we came back for an extended stay after our first stay sereval months earlier. They provide a comfortable and high-amenity atmosphere... and they treat guests like family. The rooms are clean and the property is well maintained. Plenty of parking... and other nice features such as a community grill, several external showers to wash of the sand, benches and tables, a laundry room, and maid service that is consistent and top-notch... with clean sheets and towels to your order. This time around, we stayed for two whole weeks...mixing a little business with pleasure (as I brought my laptop and was able to work while peering out a window with a glorious view). The kids had a fantastic time, and found the environment kid-friendly. Indeed, we will be back soon, no doubt... Labor Day weekend is fast approaching.
Staying at the Symphony was a Joyful and Harmonious Experience... It is simply the best value out there for the money... especially if you are looking for a laid-back place to go while you enjoy the sun and fun on Ormond Beach. We would definitely recommend it to our freinds and family. Thanks Carmen and Frank! Bridget, Timmy, Sami, and Melissa

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank aka_Boogie
Reviewed 29 July 2009

Carmen and Frank are fantastic. They made my elderly mother and father as well as my 13 year old son feel, not just right at home, but part of their family. I have never had a more pleasant stay at any hotel/motel/resort, they are great people. The room was clean, the ocean view was great, but you can get that at 90% of the hotels on that strip of beach. What made Ormand Beach a place that my family and I want to come back to was the family at the Symphony.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank BSA604
Reviewed 14 July 2009

First Carmen and Frank are extremely helpful and friendly. They let us check earlier than the agreed time so that we didn't have to wait around all day. The room was clean with a nice balcony and more amenities than expected, fridge, microwave couch etc... Everything worked properly. The hotel is right on the beach with a private staircase to reach it. My only complaint is that we couldn'y stay longer. Also, I left something in the hotel and Carmen actually called me and since we were already halfway home sent it to me. We could not have had a better stay. Also stayed on a NASCAR race weekend, 4th of July and the rates were very reasonable. We will stay here whenever we come to the ORmond Beach/ Daytona Area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple