“Freshest seafood”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Casual, counter service
Reviewed 31 July 2014

No frills restaurant but the freshest seafood in town. You stand in line to place your order and then if it is busy they will bring you your order. There are few tables so get there early. Opened for lunch and dinner. Lunch is fairly priced but for dinner my eyes kind of popped out of my head a bit. A bit expensive I felt but it is really good!!!! Yes I would go back but I will stick to lunch. Better value.

1  Thank NCluvtrav
Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

When you combine a large fresh seafood market with an average looking small restaurant you get a remarkable meal and ignore the lack of ambiance. We went there based on the recommendation of a local who says it's one of the best seafood restaurants in the area. Other than the conch fritters being a little too spicy for our taste, everything was excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have been loyal customers of the market next door for many years. We stopped here for lunch and honestly we were all disappointed. I have the Amberjack sandwich which was the only good meal of the 4. The fish and chips did not look or taste good. The soft shell crab was also not good. I agree the prices are pretty high but so is seafood these days.
It did not bother me to order at the counter and the service was fine. The place was not crowded when we went so no problem finding a place to sit.
The place was kind of dirty so that is not something I liked.
We will continue to get our seafood from next door but we will not be back here to eat.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great service and the food was fresh and very tasty. Our whole family from young to old found something to eat. We went 2 times in 4 days.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a casual place to eat or take out food.
The fish is very fresh and well prepared. The last time I ate there for a carry out ordered the clam chowder and they gave me a little 2 oz serving, so make sure you check the order before you leave!!!