“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Beloit, Ohio, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to LuLu's. We placed our order & when it came I did not get what I ordered. Here, I was accidentally given the specials menu from the previous week. The waitress got the manager and he was happy to have the chef make the pasta from last weeks special and he also took my dinner off the check. I was very pleased as it really was not the fault of the waitress. The food was excellent as we're the margaritas. We will definitely eat here again on our next visit to Ormond Beach.

Visited October 2013

HOLLY POND
“Everything was perfect!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Lulu's is a great place to dine. They have outdoor seating, a bar area, but we just always dine inside. This time we ordered the Jamaican Jerk Wrap! It was large enough we could split it. The wrap was outstanding! All of the flavors worked great together and it was a little spicy but not too spicy. The french fries were heavenly! They are a must have in my opinion. Loved it and we will definitely be coming back!

• Visited September 2013
“Phenomenal, Fantastic, and Wonderful!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Lulu's has an incredible atmosphere. The food is divine, and the service from Stefan is above par. The manager, Tristan, is also very attentive, and professional. The two of them worked together to make out dining experience one of the best I have ever had. The chef is a genius.

• Visited October 2013
Celebration, Florida
“Great good, great service, definitely an A”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

lovely atmosphere, not too loud. The server was great, very knowledgeable about the food and very friendly and conversational. I got the grilled mahi on quinoa salad with arugula - definitely one of the best dishes I've had in a long time. the fish was well seasoned and the salad was refreshing. Portion size was spot on - not too large and not too small. will definitely go there again!!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Walking distance to the house, glad it's there”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Fun place, sorta loud at times, but easy going. WE prefer to sit outside anyway, so my boyfriend can smoke. We walk there from the house, often for a snack and a couple drinks-great appetizers. Sandwiches are big, yummy, fresh and as advertised. Neither of us have had an entree yet, just snacks and sandwiches. Desserts are really good, super good actually. On live music night, we have more than once walked over to share a slice of cake and a couple glasses of wine. Wonderful service, the crew work together really well in support of one another. We will keep coming by and glad you guys are so close!