Casa Del Mar, Ascend Resort Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Driftwood Beach Motel(Ormond Beach)
US$78
US$70
US$66
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$78
US$89
Super 8 Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$96
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$143
Atlantic Cove(Ormond Beach)
US$89
US$75
Travelocity
All reviewshot tubpool areabluegreen ownersliving areawashers and dryersparking garageliving room and kitchenbath condoan updatetime sharelaundry roomshuffle boarda king size bedice makerspent nightsstaff was very friendly and helpfulgas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hello travel family, stayed here for a week during the X-mas holiday.Every-one here was very nice and friendly. The rooms(2-beroom suite), was nice and roomy, the beds where big and comfortable. The kitchen was small, and hardly any cabinet or counter-space.There is no washer or dryer in the suites, there are some down-stairs on 1st fl.The suites also are all white (no color) . The biggest joy staying here was the VIEW, it was amazzzzing, also walking down the board-walk & enjoying it with my family.

Room Tip: If possible choose 3rd fl or higher and get a room facing the WATER.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rogerchicago
BluegreenCares, Manager at Casa Del Mar, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hello rogerchicago,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Casa del Mar. We are happy you enjoyed the roomy accommodations and the view. We appreciate your comments regarding the staff as we aim to share happiness with all of our guests. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Ormond Beach.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I don't know what to say about this one but here it goes. I did not pay to stay here (used choice points) and if I had to pay I would not stay for the price that they had listed ($138.00). With that said, I was in town for 1 night visiting friends and only needed a place to sleep. The room was not inviting but it was clean. It needs to be modernized. I don't know if all of the rooms look the same but the one I stayed in was nothing to jump up and down about. The good things about this property though are 1) there is a bar on the premises. 2) You can get a room that faces the ocean which is great for watching the sunrise. 3) You are right on the beach and can easily walk out to the beach.

Room Tip: get a room facing the ocean. Great views of the sunrise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
BluegreenCares, Manager at Casa Del Mar, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Hello 247HardWorker,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Casa del Mar. We are happy you enjoyed the beachfront location and view from the room. We are sorry to hear your overall experience did not meet your expectations. We invite you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

As vacation clubs go Bluegreen, RCI, Marriott, etc, the best locations are the ones built from the ground up. Renovated properties are always crappy in comparison. Stayed at Casa Del Mar while visiting family for Thanksgiving holiday. The staff was warm and very helpful but our room was stinky, kitchen microscopic, and there was NO WiFi! The next time we travel to Ormond Beach, we'll stay someplace else.

Stayed: November 2013
5  Thank Robyn M

Hello Robyn M,

Thank you for staying with us at Casa del Mar and sharing your review. While we are glad you had a positive experience with our staff, we regret to learn that you did not have a great stay overall. We welcome you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Was not bluegreen quality. Old hotel with some paint - they tried to dress it up, but I was very disappointed. It was clean, staff was very friendly. I've stayed in other Bluegreen properties which were spectacular. So this was a downer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra H

Hello debrahun,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Casa del Mar. We regret to learn that your experience did not meet your expectations for a Bluegreen resort. We invite you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com if you would like to provide additional details or discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We were disappointed there was not any type of continental breakfast. I was visiting for a conference and did not have time to go for a meal beforehand. Biggest shock was when I got home there was $100 additional charge on my bank statement. We had already paid per Priceline. When I called I was advised that this was for deposit which would be refunded by them by the end of the day, however it is a Saturday and will likely take my bank 3 days to repost it to my account. I was not advised there would be this fee, neither on check in or check out and had not figured this extra charge into my budget. Frustrating. Our room also had a musty odor and we slept with the patio door open to clear it out. Too busy with conference to check out anything else about the hotel. Close to beachfront.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Stacey C
BluegreenCares, Manager at Casa Del Mar, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Hello Stacey C,

Thank you for staying at Casa del Mar. We are committed to the highest standards of quality accommodations and customer service. We would like to learn more about your particular concerns. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.