“Great Value”

Super 8 Ormond Beach
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Finnish first
Southeast
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is my go-to place when I'm in this area. For a modest price, you get a very clean, well appointed room, unlike most others at this price point that seem sleazy in comparison. The folks there are very friendly and helpful if you need services like fax, etc. I try to schedule my work travels to be able to stay here, and I would be very happy to bring my family here for vacation.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters, all the ones I've been in were great. I usually don't do revie...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Timmos
Raoul G, General Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Timmos,
I can't say thank you enough for your very generous and complimentary review. I am thrilled to hear that we have become "your go to place" when travel brings you to the area. We strive to make sure that all guests have a great experience and if and when issues occur fix them immediately. We know that our traveling guests have choices and we work very hard to ensure that their stay with us is comfortable and that the service is friendly. It appears from your comments that we met our goals with your stay. Thanks again and see you next time.
Keystone Heights, Florida
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Check in was fast and pleasant. The room is clean, though it was a bit of a damp smell, but it was in great repair, clean and the bed was comfortable. I really loved the size of the room, the internet worked great and the table and chairs were a great work space. The only thing I would have loved more would have been a mini fridge. I will stay again as it was a great price for a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: The rooms on the west side towards the rear were quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mgtepstein
Dear mgtepstein,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you found everything in your room to meet the needs of your trip. With the recent increase in Florida in the temperature and humidity of late, we have been rotating our dehumidifiers around to help control the dampness that some rooms have experienced. I apologize that you were not offered an upgrade to a room with a microfridge at check-in. Our rooms with microfridges are limited and based upon availability and request. On your next stay, please let the FD staff know that you would like a room with those amenities and we will be happy to accommodate you. Thanks again.
Winnipeg
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Awesome hotel, very safe area, beds are awesome, nice and soft!! Check in and check out was fast, room very clean, we will stay again!

The hotel is not by the ocean, but just off the interstate. That being said you cannot hear any traffic. The ocean is a quick 7 min drive. Well worth the money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Corey C
Dear Corey C, We appreciate your very kind words and generous compliments of our hotel. Although we are a small hotel off the interstate, we do pride ourselves in providing nice, clean rooms, in a safe environment and with a friendly atmosphere. You're right, we are very conveniently located to the beaches and the other attraction that the area has to offer. We are so delighted to hear that overall we met your expectations and look forward to seeing you on your return trip to Florida. Happy travels and again thank you.
Sparks
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This place is the bomb! Clean rooms, nice people and fair continental breakfast. For the money this is a great value for this area. It's no resort, but a nice place to spend the night. Worth the money fora place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary G
Dear Gary G, when I first saw your review, I was quite concerned at seeing "the bomb" but after reading your review it made me laugh as I don't believe I have ever had anyone write a review with such a description. Thanks for the kind words and generous compliments. Yes we are not a resort but pride ourselves on providing a nice stopover for those traveling through the area or wanting a nice hotel at an affordable price. Thank you for mentioning the friendly service too. Again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.