Love, Love Loved our stay here. Impeccable, clean 2 bedroom South Tower 3rd floor. Beds were very comfortable - best night sleep with the sliding door open - could hear the ocean. From the moment of check-in to check-out superb. The staff was exceptional from the front desk, to housekeeping to maintenance. The staff went above and beyond caring - an example, our door was left slightly ajar while my daughter stepped out for a moment. Maintenance stopped by to see if everything was okay - very much appreciated. The gentleman putting out the chairs on the beach in the morning said a very cheerful 'good morning'. Everyone seems to truly like working here. The housekeeping staff offered on several occasions to take group photos when they saw us taking pictures -- they always said good morning and were very cheerful. This is what makes a 'getaway' feel more like 'home'. The location is directly on the beach - several miles north of they busy Daytona Beach strip. Very quiet here, but still with plenty to do - the beach is absolutely perfect - clean, quiet. Lovely pool area with plenty of chairs & hot tub. The young kiddos will love the pool with slide. Ihop open 24hours across the street, Dunkin Donuts within walking distance. We cooked most everyday in the unit and everything we needed was available (pots, pans, glass cookware, utensils). We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach