We are Marriott Vacation Club owners and booked an extra week we had for this property through Interval. We stayed in the South tower. If you want your own washer/dryer, make sure you request the South Tower and not the North. Check in was fairly easy. I was not happy with the resort fee of $7.99 thrown at me upon checking in. When I booked, there was no mention of this fee. I guess it covers WiFI and the use of chairs and towels on the beach. Still, it was a surprise and I don't like surprises. After checking in, we were directed to the concierge desk to pick up our parking pass. Of course they could have given us this pass at the registration desk, but it was obvious what was to happen next. While picking up the parking pass we were asked to go to a presentation to introduce us to Diamond Resorts, the new owners of this facility. After a few "No thank you's" we were allowed to go and start our vacation. The room was a bit small compared to the Marriott's. Floors were gritty, because of the sand, patio very small and some utensils were missing. It was comfortable, but in need of some work. Bring your own toiletries, because all you will get in the room is two small bars of soap. Each time you wish to use beach towels you must sign them out at the front desk in the North tower. I might stay there again, but would probably try a different property first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach