We are Diamond Resort owners and after reading the reviews on this place, I was quite wary of what we were going to find. I knew the Diamond had recently purchased it, but it wasn't yet "branded", so obviously I did not expect full Diamond status. However, reading about the untrained and uninterested personnel and dirty rooms, we actually thought about cancelling, We are glad we didn't. The beach is beautiful, quiet and uncrowded ( a nice change from Daytona). We stayed in the North Tower (were given a complimentary upgrade). You can tell from the outside that the South Tower has not been renovated as well as the North, but we did not see the inside of the rooms, so can't comment on that. The personnel were all great. From the reception staff (particularly Aiyana and her assistant Samantha) to the housekeeping, pool and beach attendants, everyone was more than accommodating, Our microwave did not work and it was promptly repaired with a note left as to what was done and who did the repair. While the resort is old and a bit smaller than most condo rentals, our room was very clean and well stocked. The pool is very nice (especially for kids). It would be nice to have a bar/grill on site as there are no restaurants within easy walking distance. All in all, we were please with the resort and would return. I just hope that Diamond Resorts is not buying up too much too fast. Would like to see upgrades coming a little faster at some of the newly purchases properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach