“One of the worst hotel I have ever been ...”
Review of EconoLodge

EconoLodge
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of the worst hotel I have ever been ...”
Reviewed 10 June 2005

Room - poor.
Carpet - dirty, stains.
Bathroom - ok ok.
Complimentary Breakfast - Better not to call it a breakfast.
Lobby, breakfast area - I have no words to describe.

• Stayed March 2005, travelled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 9 February 2005

This place is the worst of the worst. At $185.00 a night and the name Comfort Inn, I was confident that it would be a worthwhile stay. I couldnt have been any more wrong! Situated right at Route 95, the area is noisy to begin with. When we pulled into the parking lot I should have been suspcious of the lack of cars and the mountains of old furniture piled on the grass. But I was still hopeful....they say it springs eternal. We were in the room 5 minutes when I decided that there was no way I was staying here! Not for $50 not for $20!! The silver was peeling from the faucets the rust was caked on the spout of the tub. There were holes in the walls ..... burn marks on the furniture and black goo all over the rug. I went to the office and exercised my option to cancel before 6 P.M. The manager didnt give me too much trouble, but I definitely let him know that charging those rates for the filth they offered should be illegal; being of Indian descent, he was not happy about a woman talking to him in that manner and was obviously indignant....nothing compared to mine tho I'll tell ya. He cancelled our stay, but later on I found out that the money that the 4 day stay would have cost was frozen from my account and I couldnt access it all weekend. So if you ever decide to cancel, be sure that the hotel pulls the preauthorization.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Ormond Beach hotels

Reviewed 10 September 2003

The room was fine, on the second floor and away from the freeway. The AC, TV, Shower and everything else worked fine. Only three stars because of very few nearby dining spots. We'll be back.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#1 of 28 in Ormond Beach

Been to EconoLodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about EconoLodge

Property: EconoLodge
Address: 1614 North US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174-2525
Region: United States > Florida > Ormond Beach
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — EconoLodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your EconoLodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Ormond Beach