My friends and i stayed here over christmas period and what a frightning experiance this was , the Hotel Bar and Restaurant is like a wild west scene with some of the most drunken foul mouthed people i have ever witnessed such to the fact we were terrified to leave our bedrooms . when we complained about the loud music and shouting to the owner the next morning he looked amused at the fact we had no sleep and were terifed of his clientel in the establishment , we asked the barmaid to request our money back to be told that they were new owners and had no intrest in the people only to make money .
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR A STAY AWAY FROM THE CROWN HOTEL unless you can drink twentey pinks of beer have a foul mouth and have a full set of tatoos and a old track suite and thats just the ladies .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Marlborough Downs, the Crown is a gracious old country inn, offering warm hospitality, real ales, fine food and wines, and 4 charming en suite double rooms. This is an ideal pastoral base to explore England’s treasures: 6 miles from M4 motorway Junction 15, Hungerford 7m, Marlborough 8m, Swindon 10m with high-speed train to London (55 min), Newbury 19m, Stonehenge 33m, Lacock 33m, Cirencester 24m, Oxford 41m, Bath 45m, Blenheim 50m, Windsor 52m, Stratford 62mAll room have been redecorated but still with style of of a country inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your The Crown Aldbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Aldbourne Hotel Marlborough
- The Crown Aldbourne Wiltshire