“Just okay”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The mahi and grouper sandwiches were tasty. Our beers were delivered in tiny plastic cups and they were not cold. Our waitress was m.i.a. for the majority of our visit. She even set down our appetizer (fried clams strips) and began to walk off, then turned around as we were starting to eat and grabbed one of the two tartar sauce containers in the food basket, saying she meant to give us just one. The experience was not as enjoyable as it could have been. The views are nice!

1  Thank Travelyoung14
Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This was one of my favorite restaurants. I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Very busy but service was fast.

1  Thank Madge5
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Our group of thirteen went to the Casey Key Fish House on a Friday night despite being concerned about impending rain (the restaurant is open to the water but under cover). We had a whole section to ourselves in the back with a great view of the water, fish and birds.

We group ordered all types of different items, from soft shelled crabs to wahoo fish to grouper sandwiches and burgers. I ventured to try conch fritters. Everyone had rave reviews. We especially loved the key lime pie.

The kids were entertained when the cook came by and offered to have them help him feed the birds fish cuttings behind the building.

Overall, we highly recommend the restaurant for families.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice lunch experience - some good things, some not so good.

We sat outside on the deck and the setting is very pleasant. The service was good and friendly. The clam chowder was average, but the grouper sandwich and the crab cakes were excellent. French fries weren't great but I liked the coleslaw (although may be a tad on the sweet side for some people). A huge manatee swam by and surfaced while we were there so that was amazing! The prices were reasonable and overall good value for money.

1  Thank maghug
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We were seated very quickly. We chose outside seating. It was a lovely day. The waitress took our drink order and appetizer order quickly! We got buffalo shrimp. I'm not a huge shrimp fan but I liked them. My wife loved them. I got the fried grouper sandwich and she got fried snapper. Both sandwiches were HUGE. They look like long John silver fish but taste much better! The waitress checked on us very often and refilled when needed. Great lunch prices too! Happy me!

1  Thank gavenkh