“Family Reunion”

Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Osprey
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I recently stayed at The Bentley in Osprey, Fl. We had a ball. The children, the grandchildren everyone enjoyed their stay. The staff was very nice and accomidating. We had several rooms and no one had any complaints. The breakfast and the entertaining was great. We also had other family members who lived in Fl. to come to the Bentley and enjoy the Tiki Bar and the Saturday night and Sunday entertainment. The staff at the front desk and Lori were the best, everything was great. We are already planning to return next year.

Room Tip: The pool side rooms have the balconies to sit on and the really nice view/
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
LoriDavisDOS, Director of Sales at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Goslee Family!

It was a joy and blast to have you hear at Bentley's Boutique Hotel in Osprey Florida.
The kids were funny and well behaved and we would love to always have you back!
Contact me for next year! :)

Lori Davis - Director of Sales

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel advertises a beach, but Osprey is not on the Gulf so I wondered what was up - the place is awesome. The center court is a pool with loungers and "sand" pits around it and at the back a complete TIKI bar. They serve booze and food and there is a stage for a band, which we had a 1 man guy. It was awesome. Reminded of us of being in the Domican Republic at a resort except we had to pay for all the drinks and food.

Very European also - just loved it. Upscale rooms and a super cool coffee shop.

Room Tip: If you want to go between the pool and your room ask for a room in the front. There is another build...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Greg W, General Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for this great review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Bentley's! We offer Live Music on Friday and Saturday Evenings along with a Weekend Grillzebo that has Cooked-to-Order Burgers and specials!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We came to the Bentley on a whim last weekend. Basically, we booked a hotel on the beach that turned out to be a dump so we searched for a different hotel and ended up here. It was our saving grace for a little weekend getaway. What this hotel lacks in location (not on the beach or super close to it), it makes up for in overall impression. Decent staff, updated - modern rooms and a great pool/patio area was exactly what we wanted and exactly what we got.

We stayed in the back of the hotel which wasn't ideal, but we came on short notice. Had I planned the trip better I would have preferred to stay in a room that lead out onto the pool area or perhaps a second floor option as they had a nice little private deck.

The free breakfast was a highlight. It contains what you'd expect in a continental breakfast with the addition of fresh to order sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and steel cut oats. We were surprised and pleased with the options.

Although we had to drive to get to the beach, the hotel is located smack dab in the middle of Venice beach and the more touristy Armand Circle area. Best of both worlds to either side.

Overall we were happy with our stay. The only cons I can remember are 1) the ridiculous dummy at the piano when you walk in. Get rid of that thing. It's stupid. Really. 2) We were searching for the beach towels while at the pool and instead of a staff member getting some for us when we asked, I was told to go walk to the front desk and get one. When I got to the front desk the lady told me I should have grabbed them my behind the door in my bathroom but said she would go ahead and grab me some (umm....thanks, I think?) This was inconvenient and frankly, a little rude. Perhaps a nice refresher in hospitality needs to take place amongst the staff. I will note, I had no other issues with staff.

In the end, all I can say is that we really liked the location, LOVED the updated rooms/bathrooms and would stay here again/suggest to a friend. Thank you Bentley's.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Did you know we offer a Beach Shuttle that will take you to either Nokomis Beach or Siesta Key Beach? We hope to see you in the future, maybe even in one of our Deluxe PoolSide Rooms!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've stayed here multiple times, I love love love it. The rooms are updated, the beds are super comfortable, the owner!! Omg the owner is the nicest guy I've ever met!! I recommend this place to anyone I can! It's quiet and the tiki bar is really nice, the pool is one of the best I've swam in, and they have couches around the pool! I just love it and the staff. Go there!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank amos20092000
Greg W, General Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

What a great review! Thank you for choosing Bentley's and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights and had a wonderful stay. The rooms are modernly updated and have an awesome decor. We we right in front of the pool. The only complaint I had was the drawers inside the dresser had not been cleaned out. The beds were so comfortable. I would definitely recommend stay again and recommend Bentley's.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Carly S

Thank you for this review! Did you know that we have Live Music on Friday and Saturday Evenings beginning at 6:30 pm? Thank you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Recently stayed here in June for a 3 day break to explore Sarasota/siesta key. After a lot of trawling through tripadvisor, I decided to book this hotel due to the great reviews and the fact it seemed pretty reasonable compared to the other hotels I found. Although the location is a little out of the way - it's based just off a main road that goes straight towards the coast, it was actually a great staying point to explore the local area.

The hotel itself was modern and clean. The beds were comfortable and the shower was really decent. Upon arrival, the girl on the front desk was really friendly and helpful when we asked about the local areas to visit. The swimming pool was large and had loads of loungers around so there was plenty of space for everyone. We had breakfast in the mornings, which was included in the room rate. There wasn't a great deal of choice but it was decent enough - they had bagels, toast, yoghurts and they also offered an egg, sausage and cheese sandwich.

One really good thing about this hotel is that they have 'Bentley's on the beach,' which is a property with about 10 rooms located right on nokomis beach so you can go down there, park for free and use the loungers just outside the property. There is also a shuttle which can take you down to nokomis and siesta key beach, which you definitely need to visit during the stay! The only thing is, it only runs from around 11-5, so it's not great if you want to go down in the evening, but then again it's only a short drive anyway!

Overall it was a really good stay and I'd definitely stay again if I go back to that side of florida!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ch445

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our boutique hotel! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bentley's Boutique Hotel and even got to visit our new beach property on Casey Key Beach. We hope to receive your business in the future! Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Room was cute and quiky...clean, very comfortable and pleasant...no noise even though facing the parking lot. Although primarily a vacation spot, was able to get some work done as it is still equipped with internet and nice little desk area...a little overpriced for off season though.

Room Tip: Request 1st floor, if you have lots of baggage since there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Greg W, General Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review us on TripAdvisor! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Deluxe Park Side Rooms!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Osprey
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
#2 of 12 in Siesta Key
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
#1 of 51 in Sarasota

Been to Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!