“Very nice great Value”

Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Osprey
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We booked thinking it was too good to be true so we were doubtful that it was all that great, but I must say that it was a great place, very clean nice decorations, nice staff..
The TV line up is not all that great, but no a huge deal. Will definitely come back..

Room Tip: Pool view are very nice,
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was very happy with Bentley's Boutique Hotel for two separate events that were held their. Misty the coordinator was very responsive and helpful with the planning. She was also super flexible in making arrangements work. The event space was beautiful, modern, and the food was good. My only recommendation is that the buffet experience could improve slightly as beverages were running out quicker than they could be replaced.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kingsley19
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel for a wedding venue. We had our wedding reception here June 14th and everything was perfect! The ballroom is beautiful and spacious. It was the perfect set up for our beachy wedding with the tiki bar right outside. Our wedding coordinator Misty was wonderful. She was there for us every step of the way and was great at helping us stay organized.

We were very happy with Morgans restaurant as our food vendor for the wedding night. Everyone's food was delicious and perfectly cooked. The wait staff was also great. Everyone was fast and friendly with our guests.

The hotel rooms are also very nice. I had out of town family staying here the week of the wedding and everyone was pleased with the rooms. (Especially the poolside rooms on the 1st floor) My mom loved that she had a sliding glass door leading to her own private patio that also lead to the pool. She felt like she was staying on the beach with the sand around the pool area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel has been remodeled and on the surface looks very modern and upscale. The rooms however are very dirty. when we checked in the room assigned hadn't been cleaned at all and the front desk seemed shocked that it was in a mess. they reassigned us a new room twodoors down and that room at leasthad the bed made. the towels had stains, the sink had brown splatter all over it, and there was a dust blanket on everything. The continental breakfast was basically toast, cereal, and coffee. The pool was very nice and the happy hour prices weren't bad, but the rooms and service was horrible; pass on this hotel.

Room Tip: Check the room for cleanliness before you pay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luvtravelVirginia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Got a groupon deal for this hotel. It's actually two hotels (vintage/bentley) in one. The free breakfast in the morning was very limited to boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal and danish. My kids where very bored of it. The pool area was okay, with live entertainment on weekends. Because there are no other hotels in the area, this hotel does fill up fast. Parking is very limited. Be aware, they pump some kind of smell in the hallways. No Disney Channel, which my kids where very upset about. Not so much a kid friendly hotel due to the night club and tiki bar on premises. The restaurant isn't really a restaurant, its a small bar with a couple of tables for eating.

Room Tip: Get a room either at the hotel located in the back (Vintage) or on the outer square of the hotel if...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jacinta627
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have stayed in countless hotels and boutiques and thus far this is my favorite budget hotel, hands down.

Yes, they did named the doors and the names all seemed to have a London theme to them.

My husband and I stayed in a standard room with a king bed. The room was spacious for 2 people, more then that it becomes too crowded. If you went to the hotel's website and saw the photos of their rooms, that is a great indication of what you are getting and how the rooms look with no touch up or over exaggerations.

The bedding and pillows was not too firm but soft and plush. I just melted into relaxation. It was much needed after a long day at the beach in the sun.

The pool is very big about 8 feet deep (2.456 meters). The tiki bar was cute. The cabanas added a nice touch but the furniture they used needed to be upgraded to a better quality. The pics on the hotel's website is an over exaggeration of the pool and tiki bar area. We had cocktails at the Tiki Bar during their 2 for 1 happy hour (Rum Runners and Bahama Mamas) and they were good and strong, great for my husband.

We ate at Morgan's for the complimentary continental breakfast. There was nothing special about it. The items were fresh and there were plenty of it. However, I also ordered a breakfast sandwich off their menu as well. It was very good and more then enough if you are looking for a light bite to eat. They also had other items on the menu such as pancakes etc.

What the hotel fail short on was sound proofing. You can hear the closing of doors in the hall ways. It sounds like someone was slamming the doors but I have travel enough to know that is such the sound of heavy doors closing in a hallway they echoes and carries the sound.

Also the air conditioner is loud. When it is starting up and stopping it sounds like an old car on life support. Also while the air conditioner is running it is loud. If you are a light sleeper between the doors closing and the loud air conditioner you are going to hate it unless you bring ear plugs. It is easy for me to block out those sounds but not for my husband but with all that going on he was still able to get a good night sleep.

Overall this is a great stay. We will come back and stay at this hotel again and again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bentley's was a good value for the time of year that we went (close to spring brake) and the location was perfect. However, my jewelry clutch with all of my jewelry was taken out of my room and after placing several calls to management they would not return my call or even acknowledge the issue. Although I realize that things like this happen, their customer service listed on my radar as poor to none in trying to resolve or even acknowledge the issue.

Room Tip: Lock anything you have of value up in your car.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olmo44
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osprey
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
#1 of 50 in Sarasota
A Beach Retreat on Casey Key

Been to Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!