“Fun version of laser tag”
Review of Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks
Ranked #4 of 5 Fun & Games in Oviedo
More attraction details
Owner description: Beyond Laser Tag: Your Indoor War - Hard Knocks. The nation's first indoor combat simulation arenas open for entertainment, corporate team building and law enforcement training. Featuring 30,000 square feet of urban-themed combat arenas. Far beyond laser tag, our brand of combat is perfect for recreation, corporate team building, bachelor parties, youth groups, entertainment, summer camps and law enforcement training.
Rockledge, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Fun version of laser tag”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We came with a couple of friends and had a fun time. There are like three or four different arenas to play in and multiple types of games which keeps it different and not boring. It's definitely a workout!

1 Thank LCo24

Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A Great Party Place”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I booked a birthday party for my eleven year old twins. They, along with their friends, had an amazing time. The staff was excellent and made sure everyone had a really good time. We booked a party package with game time. I would not recommend the game time. It is just playing video games and after about 30 minutes all the kids were bored. If I were to book another party, I would spend all the time in the simulated shooting areas.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RGFL
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Hard Knocks is some of the most fun I've had in a while. Great indoor combat simulation. This is good for families, friends, and work groups. Its grear bonding time and even pretty good exercise even though you're not allowed to run at full speed, you'll be tired. All 3 arenas have pros and cons but I like office overall. Go check it out! Pretty expensive for an hour but once you are KIA and leave the arena you clock out and your time stops until you enter the next game so an hour could be several in terms of visit! If you leave and come back, you'll still have time on your card! Plus they usually have good deals.

Visited May 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience BUT pricey additions for birthday party”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had my son's 16th birthday party here recently and while the experience was great fun for the kids I believe the add on options of pizza and the "war room" (party room) were a bit ridiculous in price. At an average of $30 per person (min 8) for a birthday package it's already expensive. Hard Knocks wanted an addition $5 per person for the war room then an additional $15 per pizza. And you can not order pizza without adding the war room. No food allowed anywhere else in the facility. Or outside food or drinks. (they have a water fountain or drinks from $1.25 - $3.00). I think a flat fee for the war room would be a much better option than per person, especially since they require the room to order pizza. I think they can do some adjusting to the pricing of birthday packages without hurting the bottom line. Overall the event was a blast for my son and friends. All the equipment was well maintained and clean. gaming area is nice and had no issues with any games or consoles. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank CivWarGirl
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fun, engaging and excellent team building!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My team and I did a package at hard knocks for a fun team building experience and it sure delivered! It was so much fun and a great opportunity to work together and do something out of the box. We had all ages from 25 to 50 and all skill levels and everyone enjoyed their time. It was exhilarating and yet low impact. There is no running allowed so you could really go at your own pace. We did 4 missions and it allowed us to strategize and work together to find solutions. So much fun - highly recommended!!!!!

Visited February 2013