“I eat Sushi all over the world and this is the best”
Review of Sushi POP

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alafaya
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have eaton sushi in Australia, New Zealand, where the fish is jumping out of the sea. The Sushi pop in Oviedo is by far the best. The service was great. I have been there two times since I've been In Oviedo. Will most likely go again. They have a happy hour where the sushi is less expensive, so are the drinks. This place has made the very best sushi I have ever had.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

From the moment we walked through the door, it was obvious that this place was truly a cut above the rest - not only for a sushi restaurant, but most restaurants in general. We were greeted by three different people within the first 3 minutes. "Su" (his name may be misspelled) was extremely friendly and attentive and gave us an introduction to the menu as well as his recommendations. We started with the Japanese Eggplant, a perfectly cooked smokey treat that used local Tomme cheese. Next we ordered the Rising Sun roll which was my favorite! The tempura green beans gave it a nice crunch while the tuna and spicy mayo hit the savory note. The thin slices of scallops gave it a buttery flavor and the orange chili oil gave it just the right zing on the palette. We also ordered the Triple Tail, Low Rider and Everything Bagel from the Happy Hour menu and they were all delicious and a bit unique, and at the $4 / roll Happy Hour price, you couldn't ask for more. We sat at the bar and enjoyed watching all the activity as well and the banter back and forth between the staff. When we go again, and we will, I'd like to sit in the dining area where I can see more of the place. It is beautifully done with an ambiance was relaxing and inviting - perfect for a get together amongst friends or for a romantic dinner for two.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a great date place. Great food. The staff has always been really nice. They have more than just sushi. Listen to the specials! Often they have ingredients that you would not expect and they sure know how to work with them! Save room for desert!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I Really enjoyed the Sushi, went there for first time with friends. Great atmosphere and the service was excellent. I will be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Outstanding food, this is an Oviedo hidden gem!!!! My experience has bold me to always order the special. With that being said I have never eaten anything on the menu I didn't love.