“NICE OVERALL EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This place is fairly good, not outstanding. Their veal chop, and veal a la Peppino's are a couple of their specialties. Very good. Some of the other offerings are lackluster. The decor is nice, so is the pizza. Owner is friendly. Desserts usually look superior than how they taste, All and all, o.k. they could do more with what they have.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Owners are friendly and service is outstanding. Great pizza, fresh ingredients and made to order. We love the atmosphere, actually able to hear each other. Veal is also outstanding.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I have lived in Oviedo for 20 years from NJ so I know good Italian. In the mid nineties this place was the best italian in town, but not anymore. The place is dirty the service is slow and the food quality poor and the prices are too high for what you get. It's a shame because our friends and my wife and I came here all the time. We have tried a few times in the last yaer or two to give it another chance with no luck-Still bad.

1  Thank Ron82083
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The resturant has a good history of authentic italian food and I wanted to try it out at lunch before I took my wife for dinner. The lunch buffett was $7.95. They had pizza, chicken, wings, pasta and meatballs and salad. The food was okay but the bread was delicious. The resturant is very outdated but the service was provessional and kind. There was only one or two other customers at the time. The sprite was not very good but the waitress switched it out with water and a smile. I will try dinner and hopefully it'll be better.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have eaten here many times, but it is not really my kind of Italian food. The pasta was too soft and the sauces too creamy. Having said that, lots of my colleagues really like the place.

1  Thank BruceinFlorida