“DELICIOUS!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

They were able to accommodate our large group, even when we were running a bit behind on our reservations. Food was delicious. Wish there was one closer to where I actually live.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband loves the food at this restaurant, it is the best Italian food in the Orlando area, we recommend it highly!

2  Thank IrmaFank
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I love this restaurant, which is not far from my home. It's gotten to be my "go to" or, rather, "take to" place when I have visitors from all over the world, for it speaks to the best of a local, family owned restaurant in a city (Orlando area) overrun with chain restaurants. From the warm greeting one gets upon entering to the menu that provides many choices of meals, the meals themselves (all superb), to the servers, all of whom KNOW the food and beverages and never fail to match the perfect meal with each guest.....all of it cannot be beat!

2  Thank rileymax56
Reviewed 18 March 2014

If you are looking for glitz and glamour, don't come. If you want a warm atmosphere with great staff and Italian home cooking then by all means try this place. It's not smart, not shiny and modern. It's homey and tasty.

The Veal Francase has a lemon sauce to die for, best on the planet. I suggest you get vermachelli with more of the same sauce as a side. Big portions mean I always have leftovers for lunch.

It's a great way to have a home cooked meal and not heat your kitchen. Priced appropriately and too easy to add a fabulous desert.

One caution, the wine list is meh, might want to bring your own bottle if you are picky.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a "Mom and Pop" restaurant - not a chain. The food is prepared using family recipes and it is excellent. Buffet menu changes daily. The only critique we have is that the pizza does not come out fast enough (since it is so good, it goes extremely FAST). Have been going here for many years and really enjoy it.

Anyone who prefers a chain pizza place (which is in most cases processed cardboard for crusts and 'pseudo' cheese), well, whatever floats your boat; but viciously attacking this restaurant is just nasty.