“Nice place for the family or a party”
Review of Oops Alley

Oops Alley
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Pace
Milton, Florida
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Nice place for the family or a party”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We go here regularly, like weekly, or more often. Has a great pool league and bowling lanes. The bartender in the restaurant is awesome (Jennifer) and the food is good. The game room is ok, has frequent changes. They do birthday parties and bowling leagues in addition to poker nights, karaoke and other events. Lots to do there, but not free. Prices aren't bad tho.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank rosifraz

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good family bowling, arcade not so fun!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We went twice over xmas break & both my kuds & their friends enjoyed. Staff was really friendly & helpful euring our visits. The arcade area was a bust, as most games took our tokens. A few worked & thst kept kids content. Overall we woukd go again. Kids wanna check out leagues.

Pensacola, Florida
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

OOps Alley is a fun center for families. They not only have glow in the dark bowling but a great game room, state of the art jukebox and great specials! Something for all ages!

Milton, Florida
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Great family place.”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Food has gone downhill, but the entertainment part is still reasonable and fun.

Visited June 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN HERE”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Let me start by saying I am reviewing the arcade or kids activity area at the bowling alley. I'm not a big fan of negative reviews as I see a lack of reviews often indicative of somewhere I might not want to risk investing my time and money into, however with that said, this place is one you don't even want to chance it at.
I had last been here with the kids maybe 4 or 5 years ago at a birthday party. The kids had fun, played some games and won some little prizes. NOT so this time! I fortunately only started with 5 dollars in tokens for my dsughter. Out of those twenty tokens we lost six to games that appeared to work. Many more of the games were either unplugged or were obviously broken. I would estimate that close to half the games in the room were either completely broken or in some form of repair. Even the ATM was broken when we arrived and we had to leave the place and walk to the next parking lot over, in the dark, to find a cash machine. This has obviously been going on for a while as the prizes for kids were only stocked up to items of 100 tickets and less. The shelves were empty of almost everything else.
When I brought it to the clerks attention about the tokens I was informed that all they could do was give me more tokens. "To spend them on what?" I wondered. I held my tongue to not spoil my daddy/daughter night and tried to salvage it with a game of pool. They had a table in the room that didn't look in too bad a shape for a kids area. I was then informed this only took quarters. I reluctantly chose to spend more money and got change. We tried to start a game and two balls were missing. We continued on... After one or two shots we scratched and it kept the cue ball. We continued on... This place was like a bad carnival experience.
All in all do not mistake this to be a good place for a birthday or other special event for your kids. (A side note to parents. When in a bad situation, don't let your kids see it. We played our game, made up our own rules, didn't even cash in all our tickets, never got our tokens back, and had a great time. Not because of Oops, but because we were spending time with each other.)

8 Thank twant4