“Tasty, healthy alternative to Ice Cream”
Review of Sweet Frog

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Frog
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Pace
Description: Frozen Yogurt Shop in Pace, FL that you can make and pick your own combinations.
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Many great flavor choices. Love the coffee flavor. Toppings are high quality. They have a nice 'frequent buyer' discount card too.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We love this place and go quite often. It is really a nice concept of serve yourself with a big varieties of topping for the soft serve frozen yogurt!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Fun and yummy place to go for a treat! Love their fresh fruit topping. I would like it if they brought back the pomegranate flavor it was really our favorite!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I walked into sweet frog and was not welcomed by anyone.the yougart is not very good at all.the yougart tastes just like powder and I do not like it at all. I went for one more try but did not like again the cashier was much better this time but i did not like sweet frog.

1  Thank Laxplayer
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This was my family's first time and I must say that we very much enjoyed it. The amount of options, making exactly what you want. The facility was clean and staff was friendly. Prices are high, but worth the experience. To see my two little girls faces when they pick out their toppings, makes it well worth it.