“Pleasantly surprised”

Socios Pizza-Pasta
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Pace
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Hi My Friends! We are Deb & Al, owners of Socio's Pizza & Pasta in beautiful Pace, Florida! Thank you all for your kind reviews on our home-made Pizza, Pasta, Stromboli, Pita, etc. Check out our new website! Feel free to send me an e-mail. We love you all! Deb
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Tried it last night for the first time. Other than the décor which is similar to any fast food restaurant dining room (they could use a few new chairs), it was very enjoyable. Our servers (Christal and Janell?) were fantastic! The Greek salad was very good; no skimping on ingredients and very nice dressing. We both had lasagna. There was a bit too much oregano for my taste (but then I’m not a big fan of that spice) but it was good and obviously homemade. Came with a generous portion of garlic sticks that were also good. It said on their website you could bring wine, so we did. They do not have wine glasses; you get a choice of a frosted beer pint or plastic cup. We opted for the frosted glass. While that was a bit strange, there is no corkage fee and anyplace that lets you bring your own wine is a hit with me. Will definitely go back again!

1  Thank glglovestotravel
There are newer reviews for Socios Pizza-Pasta

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The SAUCE separates Socio's from any other place that serves both pizza and pasta. The sauce is unique in its flavor and made fresh. For those who are looking for a traditional NY style pizza this is not the place. However, the freshness/quality of both their pizza and pasta is perfect. The price for the majority of their pasta dishes is $7.99 and you can add a salad for a little more to complete your meal. When they are busy you will have to wait as the place holds less than 25people and the servers can get real busy. I suggest going through the week and relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The last time we've eaten at Socio's was over 15yrs ago. I do not know why it took us so long to give them a try again. Baked pasta was fantastic as well as their prices. Service was attentive and very professional. We went on a Saturday at 6p and all but one table was taken. Clearly they have a loyal local backing and I we will join that list. I do not think I would order pizza because the crust was too thick for my liking. I would like to see a nice pizzeria style but the sign said Pizza and Pasta so you get pizza. Needless to say the food was very tasty, hot and had lots of mozzarella. We will definitely come back again but will not wait another 15yrs. Great job for a small, sit down, mom & pop type restaurant.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We are regulars at Socios and normally eat there once a week or once every two weeks. I've found that they are very consistent with the food quality and service! It's a small restaurant that is actually one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The food is very fresh and always wonderful ,and my favorite dishes are the baked ziti with spinach and the spaghetti and meatballs. The portions are great and the bread sticks that come with the entree are delicious! My husband normally gets spaghetti and meatballs or their premium pizza. My mom and dad also dine with us from time to time and they love the premium pizza at Socios. They, also , have been going to Socios for almost 10 years.

The service at Socios has been excellent EVERY time we visit. The waitresses are very friendly and efficient. Janelle ( hope it spelled her name correctly )is one of my favorite waitresses and is very friendly and Lauren ,are usually who wait on us when we dine. There is a new waitress that has short black hair and is also very friendly and efficient. We always walk away feeling like we had wonderful food at an excellent pride and with great service. I love supporting local businesses.. Especially when they have quality food and great service. The two of us can eat dinner for normally around $25-$30(tip included) and be in and out of there within 30-45 minutes tops. We love our local eatery! Thanks for being our #1 neighborhood restaurant!

The only constructive criticism I would give is aesthetic. I would suggest updating the decor inside some. The area around the small bar could use tile instead of carpet and maybe some updated paint and a few coats of wax on the floor. It would add to a much cleaner look a better atmosphere.
Overall, we love Socios and are happy to have them right down the street from us.

1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have gotten the pig out pizza here many times and it is the most tasty pizza around here. Love, Love, Love it!

Thank Elizabeth LaJau... K