Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palatka Northwest
Sleep Inn & Suites(Palatka)(Great Value!)
US$105
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Palatka(Palatka)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hampton.com
Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort(Palatka)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
US$85
TripAdvisor
Best Western Inn Of Palatka(East Palatka)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
TripAdvisor
Lake View Motel(Crescent City)
US$99
Travelocity
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsin townhot tubnice hotelbreakfast buffet isshower headbeds were very comfortablelarge roomyou'd expectfront desk staffbaconlocal restaurantssmall towngreat place to stayfloridapillowssupportbrand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I won't go into a lot of detail about the hotel itself. If you have ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express you have already stayed at this hotel. Aren't they all pretty much the same? It is the same hotel layout, the same room, the same breakfast etc., I However I did have a good experience here that speaks well for the management of this particular hotel.

Having good internet connectivity really matters for most of us business travelers these days. After check in, I had work to do and logged into the hotel WiFi. It wasn't good. Super slow and hung up a lot. I complained in person to the nice lady at the front desk who seemed to be very concerned. She reset the hotel's routers, but still no good. My room phone rang and it was someone from the IT company that supports this hotel. He quickly did something and I was set after that. The front desk even called back to confirm all was well.

We will be returning to Palatka regularly for some time. We will always make this nice little hotel our first choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I don't get to travel to Palatka very often and when I do, I always wonder what kind of hotels might be in this rural area. I then find the 'only' real place to stay is this Holiday Inn. Each time I've returned, I'm duly impressed how the management keeps up the hotel. Very clean, comfortable, modern rooms. Friendly staff, this hotel, near restaurants and highway access is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This was my third stay at the northwest side HI in Palatka. The staff has been consistently friendly and helpful; the rooms have been consistently clean; and, the breakfast has been consistently impressive for a hotel-supplied free meal. The only negative is that you will get some noise/music on weekend nights from the dive next door, but not enough to keep you awake.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Wanted a nice, clean hotel close to Ocala National Forest on the North end. We didn't mind the drive to the South end of the Forest as we didn't wish to stay in a campsite cabin etc. Very clean. Staff is friendly & efficient, will stay here again. Hotel is only around 3 years old. Housekeeping staff was friendly and gave great service... clean room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had a pleasant time stay. Only for one night but i will def stay again. I needed more towels and they we kind to give as many i needed. the staff is so polite and welcoming. The rooms are nice, roomy, clean and well maintained. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family