Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palatka Northwest
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Palatka
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I went to Palatka with my husband and kids to see our son that lives there. This was my firs time there. We stay at the holiday inn express, Loved it front desk was great polite when we check in at 11pm after at 4.5 hour drive there. The rooms was clean beautiful. the hotel is very clean. breakfast was included and it was lovely. they had scramble eggs, pancake, turkey sausage, bacon and continental breakfast. This is the first holiday express I stayed at and the has hot breakfast. It was a pleasure staying there and I would stay there again. The price was also good.

Room Tip: get a room that face the front of the building on the fourth floor. This was a honestly great hotel...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There are not many hotels to choose from in Palatka, FL but this one was the best of the bunch. We were in town for a graduation and it did the job of providing a nice, clean room for the night. There was plenty of parking and the rooms are actually quite big and an iron and ironing board were provided in-room. We'd definitely stay here if we ever came back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palatka Northwest, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Lamont S,

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My family stayed here, 2 adults 3 children and loved it. Very clean, all staff friendly, warm breakfast, lots of parking, comfy beds and pillows, very large room - 210. Only 1 elevator so be patient...will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room and need a king bed ask for 210 - end of hallway, near stairs and extra roo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Lakeland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here because we were in town for the BlueCrab Festival. The staff was so friendly. We were pleased to find that the hotel offered a free breakfast that included hot and cold items. Our corner room was clean and spacious. This turned out to be a great location for the festival and to drive into St. Augustine for dinner. Overall, a wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My stay was May 22, for night in advance of a May 23 interview with a local public service employer. Safe and free parking with adequate security measures inside and outside. Efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable check in staff. Nice atmosphere in clean and well maintained common areas. Free internet worked very well, room to relax as an individual or small group. Pool area pristine and private. Room quality excellent, great night's sleep. Lots of great selections for light breakfast, cereal, yogurt, various muffins and bread,with wide varitey of beverages. Hot breakfast was excellent for the most part, however the egg omelets must have been from a frozen selection that had a bit too much microwave time to come out dry and tasteless. Service staff very attentive and support and kept the place sparkling clean. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: All rooms Non-smoking! Hoo RAY! Elevators a wee bit slow so 2nd floor was my choice for safety and q...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I travel to Palatka quite a bit for work and this is hands down the best hotel in the area. The staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean and breakfast is what you expect for a Holiday Inn. If I could change anything about the place, it would be to add some weights and/or equipment in the exercise room. Probably no room for much, but at least some dumbells would be nice. I highly recommend anyone staying in Palatka to stay at this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed on the property for two nights on business. Evidently, there was some sort of "angler's retreat" nearby as the lot was filled with boats. All parked near the entrance to the hotel! Doesn't seem too welcoming to a business traveler trying to settle in for the night. Further, when these boaters left for the day, they blocked the prime spots with orange cones and such. I am just not sure why a hotel would allow this practice. The hotel uses a dynamic pricing model, so my room rate was $30 higher on the second night of my stay. If theyhad given me an orange cone to protect my parking spot, I guess I would understand. In any event, the rooms were clean, modern, well cared for, and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good. Staff was available but not really outgoing.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank tcbell
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palatka Northwest, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear tcbell,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the behavior of other guests prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palatka
Hampton Inn Palatka
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
#46 of 78 in St. Augustine
Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palatka Northwest? Share your experiences!