“Great pizza, friendly people!”
Review of Niko's Pizza

Niko's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Damascus, Virginia
“Great pizza, friendly people!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Niko's has great pizza and that downhome atmosphere that we love. We ordered a pepperoni and a Hawaiian pizza and they were awesome!! Hands down BEST Hawaiian pizza ever....loaded with all kinds of toppings. My wife loved their sweet tea as well. Definitely a must stop place in Palatka!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank WVhikers

St. Augustine,Fla.
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Niko's Pizza is a great little place with lots of character and the people who run it are friendly and the service is great. But the best part about going to Niko's is the pizza! Homemade crust and sauce and all the toppings you could want, it is absolutely delicious. They also serve cold beer and have lots of TV's around the room so you can watch the games when they're on. We've also had the pasta several times and it is good too. If you visit Palatka don't miss going to Niko's.

• Visited February 2014
satsuma,florida
“best pizza / salad and ice tea you can get”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

our son drove down from Jacksonville just to take his dad out to nikos... this is a several times a year deal. our son loves the BIG greek salad that is served in a clam shell... I love the chef salad. they have the best house dressing you can get... and the ice tea is to die for... we always get the buy one pizza get one for 5 bucks deal so that our son can take one home for later.... the wait staff are the best around.. only problem I had this past Saturday was that they were so busy that you had to wait on refills.. ususally the staff is right there and taking care of your needs but this past visit they were full to the brim. and poor pizza hut across the street was empty.. everyone here knows where the good food is... they have baklava dessert which is very very rich and to die for... also for about 8 bucks you can get a special. sub/ salad/ drink for one price .. we will keep going back to this place as long as there is a nikos.... good job folks.

• Visited February 2014
Ringgold, Georgia
“fantastic food, great prices”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was my first visit to Nico's. We were staying in nearby Welaka for a fishing trip and stumbled across this gem of a restaurant. Pizza was buy 1 large, get one for $5.50 - fantastic deal. $24.00 for two GIANT pizzas loaded with toppings. The crust was thin and had a nice yeast flavor. The cheese was plentiful and the sauce not too much, which is how I like it. I ordered the stuffed shells dinner (comes with salad). To die for! Four giant shells stuffed to the brim with ricotta and topped with marinara and cheese. My 4 year old daughter ate two before I'd even had one - she was in cheese lovers heaven. The salad was great - shredded lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers with a vinaigrette (make it a greek for something even better). I was very impressed. The décor is very simple - kind of a hole in the wall type place but I'll definitely be back next year when we go on our annual fishing trip again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank afiddler
Florida
“Great Local Place One of a Kind”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I think the original owners were Greek- not Italian. Spanikopita is exceptional.
Great pasta dishes and the pizza made to order is good. The ingredients are top notch great cheese. The chicken linguine is tasty. Local flavor- not Pizza Hut. Place is a little small. Daily lunch special- great deal.
So much food I usually carry some home.

• Visited June 2013