“You won't be dsiappointed!”
Review of Naoki Japanese Cuisine - CLOSED

Naoki Japanese Cuisine
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
New Jersey
“You won't be dsiappointed!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Was visiting area and searched internet for sushi place and found this little gem! Sushi was nicely prepared and my dragon roll was made to look like a dragon- I loved it. Everything was fresh- wish I had tried the sake but had to drive! Would definitely try again when in the area.

Visited April 2014

“An unexpected find!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We drove by this restaurant and turned around, deciding it looked interesting. It's small and unassuming but what fantastic food! My rare seared tuna was THE best I've ever eaten! We shared 2 entrees - grilled fish and tempura - both were perfectly done. Great staff - friendly and attentive. Didn't break the bank - well worth the price.

• Visited April 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Loved it.”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. Small restaraunt feel which I love, and a cute fish tank by the bar. Decent prices and the fish was impeccably fresh no doubt about it. Got the boat for 2, which I uploaded the picture here too, and it was well worth every penny. The staff was very sweet too.

Malabar, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Japanese and fresh fish entrees”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We love this restaurant and go frequently. The fish is always fresh and well prepared. The sushi dishes are just the right size and always fresh. There are many choices including tempura dishes, grilled fish dinners, and specials every time.

• Visited November 2013
“Absolutely Awesome!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have been to other places with sushi in the area but Hioki is now my all time favorite. The food and service were amazing. I would recomend this restraunt to any one looking for affordable delicious food and friendly service!

• Visited November 2013