“Pleasant Stop”

Comfort Suites Palm Bay
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped for an overnight stay and enjoyed our stay. Everything we saw was clean and fresh. The desk clerk was polite and helpful. A lamp in the room did not work and a maintenance man came right away and found it was not plugged in. He tried it and was not satisfied with the flickering bulb and asked to return to replace it. The kind of attitude we like to see. Later I noticed the time on the clock radio was not set correctly and i could not figure out how to do. I called the front desk and the clerk did not know how either and said she would try to find out how to do it and get back to me. I was passing through the lobby when an off duty employee who had stopped by to show an adorable kitten she and her boyfriend had just adopted. She offered to come to our room and set it or tell me how.to do it. I did the latter since I had run into the same thing earlier and a housekeeper had reset it. I also mentioned that the desk chair did not seem to raise higher. She offered to switch the chair with another room. I indicated that I was already imposing too much on someone not on the job, but she said she wanted to do it. It turned out the chair was not broken, but it was low even at the highest position. I'm sorry I didn't get her name but I hope the management can locate her and again thank her for me and reward her for such fine attitude.
Breakfast was standard for Comfort Inn/suites except the did not have real butter.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoodLover100
cspalmbay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

We are so glad to hear that the staff went above and beyond for you. Thank you and we hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Palm Bay

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the CSPB a year ago and we loved it. So we wanted to stay there again this year - but this time the staff could not live up to the expectations.

The woman at the checkin counter made us feel like she could not care less about our business. We arrived pretty early after an overnight flight, she told us that no room was ready at the moment (understandable). But she could not even give us any estimate on room availability and also did not even offer to at least let us leave our luggage at the hotel.

She also would not honor our coupon because of a "very busy graduation weekend" (though it was sunday morning when we arrived and graduation was already over). Interestingly, the Holiday Inn just a few 100 yards down the road gladly accepted our coupon, greeted us warmly, had a room available right away and will be our new hotel of choice in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marverel

We are so sorry to hear we did not meet your standards from the last time you stayed with us. We had a new front desk clerk, but thank you for letting us know so we can take care of situation for the next time we are busy.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had stayed here when it was new a couple of years ago. Had to go to Palm Bay to attend the annual motorcycle rally of the American Legion Riders. Place is still one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed in. Check in was great,staff friendly. Room a quasi suite with a partial divider. But the bed is one of the best. I usually don't sleep well the first night at a hotel,but I logged a solid 9 hours of sleeping. Breakfast was average,scrambled eggs,make your own waffles,bageis etc. No bacon or sausage but the attendant offered to make me some sausage. Even though I did not take her up on it,that's great service.With an event charge of only $ 79.00 + tax it was a great deal. I've stayed in places that were twice as much and half as nice. 2 minor drawbacks.no exhaust fan in bathroom and coffee was lousy. Tasted like they used the swimming pool water to make it.Over al lthe quite, comfortable room,great service and pricing more tah made up for the little negatives. .

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the place. Even though it's next to the highway you do not hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank bimjim07

We love when the American Legion stays with us. So glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have used this hotel in the past and each time we come I am impressed about the service of the staff and also the cleanliness of the room .We were assigned a suite as a upgrade and it made our stay wonderful. The breakfast was great with a variety of items .Hotel is very quiet ,that is a plus also.
Thank you Comfort Suites ,You are doing a excellent job making your guest happy.

Room Tip: Close to 95 ,Clean and friendly Staff.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chaynie

We are so glad you enjoyed everything about your stay. We do hope to see you again. It's guest like you who keep us rated number 1. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is my 3rd time staying in this hotel. Each and every time my stay there is very pleasant and comfortable. The hotel is beautiful and spotlessly clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had a good night's sleep and a great breakfast in the morning. The hotel even has an electric vehicle charging station. How cool is that!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. You'll have a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve C
cspalmbay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

We are so glad to hear this was your third time staying with us. Thank you for your great comment and we hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here 2 nights while visiting family in area. Great staff. Everything was very clean including outdoor areas & parking lots. Was quiet & good place to relax. Would recommend it to anyone. Comfortable room. Will stay here again if we are in the area. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for leaving us a great comment. Next time you're in the area come see us again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a good cookie cutter Comfort Suites - by which I mean you will get a good nights sleep. I have stayed here 3 times on business, and have had no problems. The rooms are not brand new, but there is no problem with cleanliness. Lots of food/shops nearby. Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
cspalmbay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you!

#12 of 22 in Melbourne
Tropical Inn Palm Bay
Tropical Inn Palm Bay
#5 of 5 in Palm Bay

Been to Comfort Suites Palm Bay? Share your experiences!