“Salads AWESOME!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Palm Bay, FL
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Got wings and salads from here. Wings were good but salads were awesome!!!! Really big full off love!! Haha get the Italian dressing with it. At least 4!

1  Thank Virtueval369

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Haven't been back in months and from the looks of recent reviews things haven't improved any. This used to be a good neighborhood restaurant that we ate at and ordered takeout from regularly, but now they act like they just don't care and take their customers for granted with consistently bad service. Our last attempt at giving Soprano's "one more chance" resulted in a phone order of Chicken Pepperoncini & hot wings that, after coming out almost 20 minutes later than the guy who took my order said it would because of bickering and confusion between the front and back of the house, forgot my wings when the food finally came out, then the guy I had placed my phone order with argued with me that I didn't order any wings, then when I got the food home my wife's Chicken Pepperoncini was cold and didn't have any olives or goat cheese as advertised. I took the food back and had them try making another batch, but their second attempt still had no olives or goat cheese (if they were out they could've just told me up front) and all but 2 of my wings were flats (I had asked for all drumsticks and was told it was ok) and the one I actually ate tasted like it was reheated in a microwave. When I was finally able to get a manager on the phone to tell them our food still wasn't right and we wanted a refund, he was rude and refused to refund or even offer a credit for the cost of our meal we couldn't eat, we were given an attitude like we were trying to scam them for free food even after I said I'd bring back the uneaten food. For the people saying their pizza is good, there are 4 other places in Bayside Lakes to choose from a lot less pricey and don't act like they're doing you a favor by screwing up your order then arguing with you about it.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We also live very close to Soprano's and feel very different than some of the other reviews. I am a good cook and know good food. The pizza we have ordered on a number of occasions has always been excellent . As we all know the crust makes it and this crust was perfect. We have three chain pizza places near by and would not think of ordering from them when we have Soprano's and their top quality ingredients.
For take out I also love their cold heros and their calzones My favorite hero is the Italian. The bread is wonderful and the ingredients are so good. One note if you read your reviews Sopranos...the Italian would be absolutely perfect if you add a bit more tomatoes, some olives and a sour pickle

1  Thank sunnygirl462002
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We have ordered from them for the last 9 or so yrs because they are close and convenient. I have to wonder if they have different cooks on different days because we order the same thing and it in ever tastes the same.
We ordered the chicken parm family meal on Sunday and it will be the last time we order anything from them. The pizza has always been mediocre at best but this last time, aside from the fact that it was suppose to be a medium and it was under 12", the crust was awful. It was as if they didn't let the dough rise so not only was it hard as a rock it broke up like a cracker.
The garlic knots are over microwaved and hard...not edible.
On top of the "meh"to awful food the people that run or own it are nasty and unfriendly. I think the only reason they stay in business is that they are the only place in the area.

1  Thank VavolineJ
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I ordered a white Pizza to be delivered. When we got it each one of us (3) took a piece and and took a bite. It tasted like someone put salt on it! We could not eat it. When I called to tell them they said nothing was wrong with the pizza and asked how many pieces were left. I explained each one of took a bite and could not eat it. They told me they could make another but it would taste the same. I said that I did not want another if it was going to taste that bad.I was told that's all I can do for you. The Pizza went in the trash. Grilled cheese that nite. I decided to go into the store a couple of weeks later and tell them my experience. The owners wife said I remember you....we have a lot of people saying our food is bad just to get things free. I said I am not one of those the pizza was bad and ended up in the trash. Maybe they should listen to their customers! Oh I was told I can give you 25% off your next order. I will not go back.

2  Thank Judyt52