“Great stay & great value”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Second time staying at this Holiday Inn Express in Palm Bay, FL. Great location off I95. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was very large with comfy King bed, both firm and soft pillows, coffee maker, microwave & small fridge. Room & bath were spotless. Nice, updated detaling too. Breakfast was good with hot and cold options & attentive staff. Pool area was small, but very adequate for us and even had a handicapped lift for physically challenged guests. Had a great stay and would definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Pinkflamingo5
PKapur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for a great review & we are glad that are hard working & dedicated team made your stay very comfortable. We hope to see you soon in Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Thanks

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This was an amazing hotel for the price we found on hotels.com. This hotel had a pool and a spa/hot tub that was practically empty the whole time. They provided a gym, breakfast, 24/7 coffee and snack bar. The rooms were very clean and impressive. Big spacious bathroom with quality soaps provided. The room doors were heavy and slammed shut which was kind of annoying at times. The only thing negative that I can say is that we woke up with a bill for an additional 22$ that was slid under our door while we slept for having additional people sleep over (which we did not have). Although this was very irritating the staff apologized and immediately took the additional charges off of our bill.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kellie S
PKapur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Kellie

I would like to thank you for an awesome review about your stay with us. I apologize for the billing issue & found out it was an error from our side.

Thank you once again & we will see back in Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is the best Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at. Not only because it is clean, with a nice pool and great location, but also because the staff there is second to none. The manager, P.K., always makes sure everything is just perfect for myself and my family every time we stay. He is the best hotel manager we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Palm Bay!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank LIZA L

Hello Liza

Thank you very much for a wonderful & genuine feedback about our Award Winning Hotel. Our team works very hard to make sure all the amazing guests like you get the best hospitality experience. They all appreciate your effort in writing great things about them.
We hope to see you soon in Palm Bay!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The customer service we received from the front desk during out stay was over and above outstanding. We needed extra bedding for the sofa bed and she personally brought it up. I wish I had wrote down her name. She was on duty Thurs eve (4/3). She worked with us to find a great room to accomodate the three of us. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable. Quiet because it was set back from the road. The entrance at the road was a little hard to find at first. The breakfast options were great & very popular - lots of guests in the morning enjoying it. The laundry was very convenient on the same floor as our room - for our multi-day stay. Loved the "green" thinking with the key card - room lighting system. The only difficulty we found was the shower curtain would not stay closed due to the downward curve of the rod - we let the front desk staff know when we checked out & they noted it & stated it would be fixed asap. Great hotel stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lizzy

I would like to thank you very much for an outstanding review about our hotel & our team member. Holly is a great asset to our property & works very hard. I also apologize for the towel rod situation & we made sure it was fixed right away.

Thank you once again & we hope to see you again in Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I just want to say that the associate named Tiff was one of the best if not the best front dest/concierge I have ever encountered. She went above and beyond to make sure that I had a good experiance. The rooms are nice and clean. The only reason I gave it a very good instead of a Excellent is because I wished the food was a bit fresher. Besides that it was an awesome expiriance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

We appreciate your great feedback about your stay with us. Tiffany is our shining star at the hotel & is a big asset to us. Please accept my sincere apologies in regard to the breakfast quality & we are going through a big transition to have more healthier & hot breakfast items soon. Holiday Inn Express hotels will have an amazing breakfast buffet starting 1st May 2014!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

When we checked in, Tiffany at the front desk remembered us from last year. She is always so friendly and helpful with any questions that we may have. Our king suite was large, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was good sized and had plenty of counter space. The laundry room was right around the corner from our room. The outdoor pool and hot tub are nice. Another great thing is this hotel accepts pets! The hotel is right off of I-95, and there are stores and restaurants just down the street, and there's a great little ice cream place right across the way. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

When I arrived at the hotel late at night from traveling the agent at the desk refused my rate as I did not have my entertainment card. Now I find out I received no reward points for my stay as it was reported as entertainment rate. Spent an hour on the phone with rewards now trying to get that fixed. I asked if she could allow me to check in and I would have my husband fax the card to me. She refused. Thank god I had my AAA card but I still had to pay a much higher rate. Every time we entered or left the building no sort of greeting from the front desk. One day during my stay I needed to take my elderly Mother to a doctors appointment. I needed to leave the hotel by 7 am. Breakfast is supposed to be served at 630. The only thing ready was coffee toast and cereal. The woman that was working the breakfast area was very rude and blamed everything but herself for the food not being served. When it says that breakfast is at 630 that means it should be ready not just started to be put out. The rooms where fine. I was surprised for a new hotel how dirty the hall carpets where. Stains all over. Beds where good and the pancakes when you could get them where good.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tigr333
PKapur, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Tigr333

I would like to apologize for your experience at our property as this is not a normal situation.
We always honor our deeply discounted rates when identification is shown. I am sorry we did not have this presented at check in, but glad we able to honor your AAA discount when verifying your membership. Please understand that discounts are only honored to those that have the memberships to specific clubs, therefore, it must be proven that you are a member.
We can keep these benefit rates lower for guests like you when we are certain they are not abused.

Our HOT bkfst buffet is always served from 6:30am to 9:30am. I will personally look into our schedule and security cameras to get to the bottom of what happened that day if you supply us with the date.

I will also be sure you get your rewards points if you supply me with your IHG Rewards number.

I look forward to your call

Holly Bernard

Tropical Inn Palm Bay
#5 of 5 in Palm Bay
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay? Share your experiences!