“Enjoyed the take-out!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: I am Cuban and very loyal to my food, this reataurant is as authentic as it gets. I have had lunch and dinner there many times, have taken friends and family and now they all go on their own and bring their friends and family. Food is fresh, authentic and very typically Cuban. Service is also excellent and authentic as they are all Cuban and know and describe every dish in mouth watering detail. I have tried EVERY Cuban restaurant in Brevard, as they pop up, this is by far the best. As I am proud of my heritage I also proud when I find a restaurant that makes my heritage proud. Only Miami gets even close and even then probably its equal its that good. I want everyone to try this amazing find!!!
Palm Bay, Florida
“Enjoyed the take-out!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times with Friends and Family. The atmosphere is very laid back and trying to rush thru a meal doesn't work here! Since they opened the new location on US1 s/o Malabar rd this location seems to have gotten shabby. I still enjoy the food, but I have only ordered out lately. The lunches are inexpensive and very good. If you like something different try the fried whole fish! I gave this location average because of service and overall appearance. BUT the food is very good.

1 Thank hdfrompbfl

Casselberry, Florida
“Great food that is worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Excellent, authentic Cuban food is hard to fun outside of Ybor or Little Havana. Las Palmas is excellent!!! The only complaint I have is that the service can be a little slow when they are busy. However, the food is well worth the wait.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Smokymtnmander
Jupiter, Florida
“Always great in this casual busy Cuban restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

I take exception with the previous review. Realistically, the setting is strip mall basic. The restaurant is small and the one or two Waitresses are generally busy - but SUPER nice. They work hard to present great casual not expensive food. Try the Cuban Sampler first! My son loves the Cuban sandwich. But. I will try anything and have not been disappointed in 4 or 5 visits to the Palm Bay place and once to the Malabar Las Palmas. I also used the Groupon coupon a couple times. What a greatd eal!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vero Beach
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I purchased a coupon from groupon for lunch and came in yesterday. The menus were tattered, there were 3 dirty empty tables, our server took 8 minutes to get two pepsis and there were only two tables occupied which were already eating. We left and went to the Las Palmas 2 in Sebastian and did enjoy ourselves there. Hopefully this restaurant will get some much needed attention from the owners. Will not be back.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank VictoriaLivestoPLAY
Melbourne, Florida
“Love the Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Always pleasant to sit down and eat here. The staff is friendly and food is very filling. Love the choice you have. Mostly Cuban food. But if bringing a person who is not found of this food they offer American choices too. The sampler is a great starter to any meal there.

Visited January 2012