“good staff, good food, why not?”
Review of Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant - CLOSED

Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: I am Cuban and very loyal to my food, this reataurant is as authentic as it gets. I have had lunch and dinner there many times, have taken friends and family and now they all go on their own and bring their friends and family. Food is fresh, authentic and very typically Cuban. Service is also excellent and authentic as they are all Cuban and know and describe every dish in mouth watering detail. I have tried EVERY Cuban restaurant in Brevard, as they pop up, this is by far the best. As I am proud of my heritage I also proud when I find a restaurant that makes my heritage proud. Only Miami gets even close and even then probably its equal its that good. I want everyone to try this amazing find!!!
Chicago, Illinois
“good staff, good food, why not?”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

food here was very good, the waitress was very good in making suggestions... no complaints..
delicious meal!

• Visited March 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
“Is ok?”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

Went here when they first open is was great service was awesome food was just like being home, after a year or some service was still great but food was changing. Came back here a week ago and service was just bad and the food not really that good. I really hope it change soon I hate to see another good restaurant fall between the cracks.

1 Thank Rafael O
Loxahatchee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BAD SERVICE”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My first visit I did not get a chance to taste the food because I never got waited on. I emailed the owner and they responded with a gift card. My next visit to the area I again went to the restaurant and was told I could not sit in a booth I was "not allowed". Then another waitress "allowed" our party to sit anywhere. Then I gave them my gift card that was given to me for bad service and they informed me it would not be honored. They had a new computer system. Then I emailed the owner again and was accused of being someone who just likes to complain.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank vince d
Cocoa, Florida
“LOUSY MEAL”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The 10oz Churrasco steak which cost $16.00 was mildly warm and very very dry, the other meals ordered were picadillo ($8.00) a small portion, which was also very dry and steak fajitas ($11.00) which were greasy. The cook and/or waitress should have known not to ever serve these meals to a customer. The individuals at my table believe the Churrasco steak was sitting cooked for some time before it was served, waiting for the other meals to finish cooking before serving the food to the table. I complained to the waitress, however, she did not offer to have another Churrasco cooked correctly. We paid our bill, left a nice tip and concluded we will not return to this restaurant. They need a new cook badly!!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank F L
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great lunch and amazing dinner”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I love a good cuban sandwich for lunch and the garlic cuban is amazing! Get that with a cuban coffee and you can tear it up at work! Dinner service you really want to sit, relax have a cold beer and enjoy. Great people affordable prices especially if you have a group!

Visited July 2012