“Clean, reasonable, awesome customer service and management!”

Quality Inn Palm Bay
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Central Islip
“Clean, reasonable, awesome customer service and management!”
Reviewed 22 September 2009

This hotel is clean inside and out, all rooms are accessed indoors,secure, reasonablly priced, well managed and great customer service with staff. This is the best hotel in the area at a great price(including breakfast). Great casual dining close just ask the staff what type of food you want and they will lead you in the right direction.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Phionex, AZ
Reviewed 22 September 2009

As soon as I walked in the door I heard "Welcome to the Jameson!" The Hotel was so pretty inside and all the guest attendants' were so pleasant our whole stay! I forgot to bring my child's travel bed, and couldn't believe they had one I could use. I would deffiently stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
Murphysboro, IL
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I was in Palm Bay visiting family and friends who recomended the Jameson. The customer service from the minute I walked in the hotel was fantastic, even the housekeeping staff was very friendly. I travel offten and this has to be one hotel visit that sticks out in my mind because the intire staff was friendly!
I will return to this Jameson everytime Im in Palm Bay as well as recommend to everyone I know!
Thank you to the staff for your kindness

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
ft. lauderdale fl.
Reviewed 16 September 2009

from the moment i entered the lobby, i was greeted by a very courteous and professional staff, and was made to feel as if i were the the only guest here. i enjoyed the gym and the pool, the surrounding resturants, and beaches. the rooms were very nice and the BEDS were unbelievably comfortable, i havent slept this good in years. i will never forget the pleasant people i met at the jameson inn in palm bay fl.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Florida
Reviewed 16 September 2009

I come to Palm Bay at least twice a week where my 2nd office is. I live in Ocala and have an office there. I stay at the Jameson everytime. My staff is able to fax to them my schedule and they fax back the confirmation numbers. Specifically we fax to Erin. She is always on the ball to get back the confirmation numbers and even knows us by our voice when we call. I have been dealing with Erin for a long time and besides the accomodations, she always makes sure my stay is comfortable. Give her a raise!!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
San Diego, California
Reviewed 18 March 2008

I picked this hotel because I liked when I stayed there five years ago. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean but starting to show some wear and tear as furnishings all seem to be the same as my last visit. The breakfast is filling with make 'em yourself waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, and a selection of breads, muffins, cereals and fresh fruit. Fresh coffee is available all day. Also, there is a computer in the lobby for the guests to share.
The inn is close to I-95 which was handy for me driving down to Fort Lauderdale and up to Merritt Island and about three miles from Hwy 1. I feel I got good value for my money at the Jameson.

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Worn carpets
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 5 March 2008

We stayed at the Jameson Inn Palm Bay while in town to visit family. It's right off of 95 in a shopping center with a Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and other chain restaurants. The service was friendly and the room was adequate and clean. The hotel has Internet access, coffee, and tea 24 hours a day in the lobby. The Jameson Inn also has continental breakfast; some hot items (Belgian waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits) are also served. The fitness center and pool are at the back of the hotel; the pool looked cute, but was too cold to go in. Overall, I would recommend the Jameson Inn Palm Bay to others.

• Liked — Breakfast, clean
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Bay
Courtyard Melbourne West
Courtyard Melbourne West
#10 of 21 in Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place

Been to Quality Inn Palm Bay? Share your experiences!