“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I had dinner here tonight. It was a wonderful experience this time. We had a wonderful server who has outgoing and attentive. Very professional server. The food was wonderful. I had New Zealand lamb, which was full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The side of garlic mashed potatoes was much bigger than the small scoop my restaurants give and they were outstanding. The mixed vegetables were not soggy as they often are. The premium side salad, chopped salad with blue cheese and pecans was wonderful but on the small side. My wife loved her ribeye steak. The food was a bit pricey, but well worth it. It is a large restaurant full of people having a good time, which made it noisy. I would be very happy to go back again.

• Visited October 2013

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Will not be back”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We tried outback again and were disappointed. The entrance to the restaurant was dingy, lights were out and we had to wait a lot longer than the 15 minutes we were told. When we got our table the wait for the food was excessive and the offer of more bread by three different people was unnecessary. When we did get our food it was bland and unexciting. My mahi had no flavor and was dry as we're the vegetables, the steak looked like it had been cremated, the bisque was too thick and chewy and the ribs were ok. The blooming onion was the bright spot but sadly that is not why we were there. We will not be back to ANY Outback in the future.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank BadDad52
Melbourne, Florida
“Third time still not a charm”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Decided to take another couple out to dinner with us and we all agreed on Outback Steakhouse. We did call ahead which I strongly recommend and still had to wait because they gave our table to another family by mistake that had walked in as we were approaching. Although they were sorry we still had to wait. Then came the food the blooming onion was very good but that was it no ones steak was cooked correctly in fact mine was raw they politely took it back and cooked it brought it back burnt on the outside still not cooked on inside so let's try again needless to say after the third failure I wound up with a bowl of soup. The other three steaks took twice to get right. Next time I will go to longhorn steakhouse much better.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Madeline W
Sebastian, Florida
“Usual food”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The Vero Beach Outback was like others in the chain so you know what to expect when you go if you have been to any other one before.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mary E
DOVER
“Not the best Outback, but ok”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We have been to many outback's. We did the call ahead seating, it was a friday night and very busy. We got seated in a very small table in the bar, when we asked if we could get a booth or at least a larger table, they informed us it would take 45 minutes. So we took the table. My mom and dad both had to send their food back, one was so undercooked it had blood dripping from it, and the other had such an overdone steak it couldnt be cut. After the manger returned with their replacements it was good. I always get prime rib, but it was just ok. Very nice manager!!

• Visited February 2013