“Doesnt even deserve 1 star!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
“Doesnt even deserve 1 star!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The worst! After taking 35 minutes using your site for a take away order of 6 selections as your site is slower than any site I have ever used to place orders I was given a time for picking up my order. I arrived at the time and after waiting 10 minutes I had to phone into the restaurant to see where my order was. I was told a manager would be bringing out the order in 3 minutes. After another 10 MINUTES I called in again and was told he was on his way out with it. After 4 mnutes longer a server comes out with an order and says mine is on its way as she has been so busy bagging up 5 orders it was taking longer. Bull as we way watched her when we first arrived sitting on the curb next to us and smoking while playing with her phone! At this point there are 6 cars waiting and customers complaining to each other about there orders not being ready. 38 minutes after our scheduled pick up time [clocked using my vehicle clock] out strolls the manager with our order. While he is there we check the order and they forgot 3 side sauces and the grilled halibut was ICE COLD. I refused the entire order and never even recieved an apology from the manager. We USED to order 1-3 times weekly averaging 70 to 125.00 er visit. Add in the fact that each time in the last 3 order attempts they had 86'd the prime rib before 7 p.m. as weel as the Creamy Onion soup. I dont know what is going on in that location but We will never again order or dine within that location. I own a local business in Palm Bay with a client base of 35,000 and rest assured this complaint will be posted on my checkout counters. We went to Chilis across the street to thier to go drive placed our order 11 items totaling 74.00 and they had it curbside in 19 minutes! We order from Carrabbas 2 blocks from your location and have never waited more than an extra 5 minutes and the order is always hot and correct.

• Visited November 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I had dinner here tonight. It was a wonderful experience this time. We had a wonderful server who has outgoing and attentive. Very professional server. The food was wonderful. I had New Zealand lamb, which was full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The side of garlic mashed potatoes was much bigger than the small scoop my restaurants give and they were outstanding. The mixed vegetables were not soggy as they often are. The premium side salad, chopped salad with blue cheese and pecans was wonderful but on the small side. My wife loved her ribeye steak. The food was a bit pricey, but well worth it. It is a large restaurant full of people having a good time, which made it noisy. I would be very happy to go back again.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Will not be back”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We tried outback again and were disappointed. The entrance to the restaurant was dingy, lights were out and we had to wait a lot longer than the 15 minutes we were told. When we got our table the wait for the food was excessive and the offer of more bread by three different people was unnecessary. When we did get our food it was bland and unexciting. My mahi had no flavor and was dry as we're the vegetables, the steak looked like it had been cremated, the bisque was too thick and chewy and the ribs were ok. The blooming onion was the bright spot but sadly that is not why we were there. We will not be back to ANY Outback in the future.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank BadDad52
Melbourne, Florida
“Third time still not a charm”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Decided to take another couple out to dinner with us and we all agreed on Outback Steakhouse. We did call ahead which I strongly recommend and still had to wait because they gave our table to another family by mistake that had walked in as we were approaching. Although they were sorry we still had to wait. Then came the food the blooming onion was very good but that was it no ones steak was cooked correctly in fact mine was raw they politely took it back and cooked it brought it back burnt on the outside still not cooked on inside so let's try again needless to say after the third failure I wound up with a bowl of soup. The other three steaks took twice to get right. Next time I will go to longhorn steakhouse much better.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Madeline W
Sebastian, Florida
“Usual food”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The Vero Beach Outback was like others in the chain so you know what to expect when you go if you have been to any other one before.

Visited March 2012