“This Outback is closing”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I went to Outback to use the voucher we received after we complained about the bad experience we had during a previous visit. It is a good thing we went today because we were told they were closing at the end of the day. I have to say, if nothing else, we had excellent service today. Our server Tyler was very attentive and this was the best service we have had in going to this Outback. My husband ordered the porterhouse pork which was delicious and came out perfectly cooked. I ordered a cup of soup with my steak instead of a salad. The soup was cold. This happened the last time we were there also. Our server was very apologetic and brought another bowl but by the time I got it our entrees were arriving. I had ordered my steak medium. I have learned to check my steak first especially at this location. It was way over done. Not even medium well, it was WELL DONE and dry. I hate having to send things back but there was no way I was eating this steak. You would think the people who prepare the steaks would know how to cook them properly. The table across from us sent two steaks back for being overcooked also. We are very patient and tolerant people but if they were not closing this would have definitely been our last visit to this location. We are sorry for the people loosing their jobs, especially the good servers and people who do their jobs properly.

2  Thank MommamurphyFlorida

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch. The restaurant was not crowded at all. The medium rare steak was a little tough. The kitchen forgot to add Fries to the plate so it was just a single steak sitting on the plate.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Service was very slow, food was not cooked as it ordered. Vegetables was over spiced. We've been to Outback before and was not what I would say disappointed but this visit was one that will result in our never going back again, to this store. We tried to talk to the waitress about it, who promptly walked away and did not return with the manager as would most places.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The worst! After taking 35 minutes using your site for a take away order of 6 selections as your site is slower than any site I have ever used to place orders I was given a time for picking up my order. I arrived at the time and after waiting 10 minutes I had to phone into the restaurant to see where my order was. I was told a manager would be bringing out the order in 3 minutes. After another 10 MINUTES I called in again and was told he was on his way out with it. After 4 mnutes longer a server comes out with an order and says mine is on its way as she has been so busy bagging up 5 orders it was taking longer. Bull as we way watched her when we first arrived sitting on the curb next to us and smoking while playing with her phone! At this point there are 6 cars waiting and customers complaining to each other about there orders not being ready. 38 minutes after our scheduled pick up time [clocked using my vehicle clock] out strolls the manager with our order. While he is there we check the order and they forgot 3 side sauces and the grilled halibut was ICE COLD. I refused the entire order and never even recieved an apology from the manager. We USED to order 1-3 times weekly averaging 70 to 125.00 er visit. Add in the fact that each time in the last 3 order attempts they had 86'd the prime rib before 7 p.m. as weel as the Creamy Onion soup. I dont know what is going on in that location but We will never again order or dine within that location. I own a local business in Palm Bay with a client base of 35,000 and rest assured this complaint will be posted on my checkout counters. We went to Chilis across the street to thier to go drive placed our order 11 items totaling 74.00 and they had it curbside in 19 minutes! We order from Carrabbas 2 blocks from your location and have never waited more than an extra 5 minutes and the order is always hot and correct.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I had dinner here tonight. It was a wonderful experience this time. We had a wonderful server who has outgoing and attentive. Very professional server. The food was wonderful. I had New Zealand lamb, which was full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The side of garlic mashed potatoes was much bigger than the small scoop my restaurants give and they were outstanding. The mixed vegetables were not soggy as they often are. The premium side salad, chopped salad with blue cheese and pecans was wonderful but on the small side. My wife loved her ribeye steak. The food was a bit pricey, but well worth it. It is a large restaurant full of people having a good time, which made it noisy. I would be very happy to go back again.