“Fantastic food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Palm Bay, Florida
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited this place for the first time yesterday and what a wonderful surprise. The owners were extremely friendly, helpful and provided great service. I ordered the Chicago style Italian beef sandwich and it took me back to my days living in Chicago with a little twist serving it on lightly toasted garlic bread. This is a definite restaurant I will revisit to try more of their menu items. A great idea is they offer the option of Chicago style deep dish or a New York style pizza selection. Please give them a try you will not regret your visit. Thanks guy's for great food and a wonderful experience.

• Visited February 2014

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great NY Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Went for Lunch yesterday....I ordered their Daily Special which is 2 Big Slices of Pizza and a Soda for $ 4.95. Great Pizza and what a deal! My Buddie ordered their Meatball Parm Sub and said it's the BEST Sub he's ever had.

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“This is the Real Deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

These guys know how to throw a pie. My friend had a pizza, I had the chicken parmesan sub. That was really good chicken, white meat breast, no junk. I ate a slice of my friend's pie, it was really good. Prices are right, convenient to Palm Bay road, easy parking.

• Visited December 2013