“Impressive resort”

Palm Beach Waterfront Suites
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the suite was clean, comfortable & very spacious. All our needs we're met; a well supplied facility. The staff was very friendly & helpful especially Kandy & the office staff. The beach is across the street. The resort supplied us with chairs, umbrellas, towels & bicycles. We had a late flight on the day we checked out, so Kandy allowed us to use the pool, chairs, etc. She even gave us use of a room to wait for our taxi.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 848Donna

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We spent seven nights in this wonderful resort and loved every minute of it. We are originally from Palm Beach county, so we were quite familiar with the area. We were well taken care of by the staff, especially Kandi, who was very accommodating and generous. This place was SPOTLESS and completely equipped. A full one-bedroom condo, we had a balcony that opened up in the large and open living room and our bedroom that overlooked the intracoastal waterway. There was a Jack-and-Jill bathroom that was quite accommodating with super water pressure in the shower! Since we were on the second floor (which we requested after reading other reviews), it really did feel like a cruise ship room! The facility had a free laundromat, including complimentary soap. The beach is a quick walk around the corner - totally convenient. We even had complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas and bicycles at our disposal. The pool was the perfect temperature with a large area for sunning, as well as a covered area for barbecuing. The dock and deck was wonderful for fishing or watching the dolphins. We loved the full kitchen, as it saved us from eating every single meal out. The furniture was comfortable, especially the bed. We never slept so comfortably. In fact, the minute we got back, we ordered a foam topper like what we had in the condo. The linens were crisp, clean and plentiful. Very quiet and peaceful - everyone was friendly but respectful of privacy. We would TOTALLY stay here again and again. Makes me never want to stay in a hotel! Thank you for a wonderful 27th anniversary!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark and Lisa L
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My wife and I spent 2 weeks at this resort and found it to be very clean, well maintained. During our stay we had to switch unit since family members came to see us, the management of the hotel was very accommodating with us ! The location is very quiet which was a huge requirement for us and this location is just that, very quiet and it's resort where you can rest ! We liked the fact that the resort was exactly what we were looking for !!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Denis M
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We loved this resort. We drank our coffee in the morning looking at small sharks and dolphins. How beautiful is that! A large friendly iguana strolls by and we shared our bread with him. He is huge and added to the splendor of the place. My daughter an I screamed an ran in the house when we first saw him but he's harmless. The rooms are good sizes. We were in a 2 bedroom with 2 adults an 4 teenagers an there was plenty of room for everybody. The staff is friendly an helpful. They prove free laundry and the detergent, full soap dispensers in showers and bathroom sinks, umbrellas an beach chairs, dvds and WiFi. It was so refreshing not to be nickel an dimed to death. For $5 a day or $15 for the week you can rent a fishing rod with a fully equipped tackle box, knife an gloves. With the staffs initial help our 3 boys who are not experienced fishermen caught multiple fish: catfish, puffer fish, sting Ray an many other types. BBQ grills are nice an we ate out on the patio. Pool looks smaller than pics I saw but is clean and refreshing. Ocean is an easy walk across the street. We loved the small environment. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We were in room 101 and liked the location to the pool, BBQ and dock for fishing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank bernhome2000
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a wonderful vacation , nice people, nice location, we would recommend
Palm Beach Resort to anybody who loves a nice and quiet place.
Walking distance to the beach and shopping just over the bridge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hannelore B
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Amazing location for an old condo that needs work, and not while guest are staying there. Several problems occurred during the week. The first 2 nights we couldn't enjoy the porch overlooking the water bc the lights were burnt out, after asking a 3rd time it was fixed. When fixing the lights, they broke the door lock and our key to the room wouldn't work. Maintenance also covered the lock in some grease and didn't tell us, the grease ended up all over our clothes and my gf's MK pocketbook. We had to wait a day for the locksmith to come replace the lock. In the meantime they gave me a MASTER KEY to the entire condo complex!!!!! I had access to every guest room if I wanted, unbelievable that they gave me this access. I wish this was the end but it wasn't. After the problem with the lock we were informed that the hot water heater in our unit was leaking and plumbers would be coming to remove the old heater and install a new one. The last thing I want to do on vacation is wait around in my condo mid day at the beach and deal with plumbers. Once the plumbers left we ran the dishwasher and discovered that the dishwasher leaked and flooded the kitchen. Maintence came to fix it the following day, I ran it again and the dishwasher still wasn't fixed. I spent the last 2 nights dealing with a flooding kitchen. The staff leaves the condo at 5:30pm. There was nobody in the office to talk to about the continuing issues. Finally, check out on the 6th day was at 10am, while showering in the morning and before we had checked out, I got out of the shower to grab a towel and found that housekeeping had let themselves in to start cleaning. I walked to the closet and came face to face with housekeeping while standing naked in the room. The door was handle locked, dead bolted and had a hanging chain locked which they were able to unhook when opening the door. I can't make this stuff up. I wish I could but this is what I had to deal with on my vacation. There is no security in the rooms and no common sense on managements part when giving me a master key to all the rooms. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank 35Fitty
CPMCFlorida, General Manager at Palm Beach Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Unfortunately for the young couple that wrote their comments about their vacation at Palm Beach Resort and Beach Club, all of their problems did happen in their Unit. The broken deadbolt, the dishwasher and the hot water heater were all repaired within 24 hours of breaking and they were never without hot water, fortunately. The lock was repaired in approximately two hours, management offered to replace or pay for her purse and the hot water heater was replaced the next morning. The couple asked that a staff person stay with the repair person at all times and we complied with that request. We apologize sincerely for the incident on Saturday morning with the cleaning staff. We have made changes for the cleaning staff with check out procedures to prevent another incident like that happening to other guests.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I've been an owner of a 1 bedroom unit here since the late 1990's. My family and I LOVE the low key relaxed local environment of Lake Worth (which is a small suburb town just south of West Palm Beach). We are walking distance from the beach or downtown Lake Worth where there are many shops and great restaurants. They just completed a TOTAL renovation of the beach front with more public restrooms, showers and places to shop and eat.
We just bought a 2 bedroom unit too; so now ALL of our kids and Grand kids can come. Across the street from the ocean on the causeway, this resort's rooms all have a panoramic view from balconies of the picturesque causeway on all sides. Seems they are always updating and improving the rooms, services and pool area. We were short of some chairs to take to the beach. Not a problem! They have folding chairs and beach umbrellas that guests are welcome to use at NO rental cost. Free use of DVDs, laundry machines and pedal bikes too!
If you've had your fill of high dollar theme parks in other commercialized expensive parts of Florida, come visit Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club in a laid back, "Margaritaville" environment.

Stan and Karen Cool
N. Vernon, In.

Room Tip: 1st floor. Easy access to your car. 2nd floor. More privacy. **There are NO bad rooms here.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank standcool
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
#6 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Palm Beach Waterfront Suites? Share your experiences!