Colony Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$236
US$362
US$325
Chesterfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
Fairfield Inn
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$157
US$152
  • Restaurant
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
US$808
US$1,015
US$745
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$394
US$335
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$440
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroyal roompolo loungemotown nightworth avenuecarleton varneypalm beach stylebell staffcharming hotelbeautiful poolrecent stayhome away from homelocation is greatrooms are smallshort walk to the beachimpeccable servicepool area isoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2010

they advertised a free breakfast that consisted of a mcdonald like breakfast burrito. No restaurant open no ice machins anywhere and a bathroom smaller than my powder room bath. Ugly horrible staff and we went for our anniversary as we live in Lake Worth Florida and I am still fighting to get my money back. By the way we had to go into the hotel to find someone to valet park our car. It is a true DUMP. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was the most horrid I ever stayed in plus I was itching after the stay and they most probably have bed bugs all over that dump'
Sincerely Diane Radice

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DoggyDee
Reviewed 8 November 2010

My girlfriends and I escaped to The Colony for a fantastic long weekend to relax and catch up. We were plesantly surprised by our villa accomodations and the attentive staff at The Colony. From the bellmen to the waiters to the pool bar attendants, everyone was friendly, helpful, and pleasant to be around.

The villas are beautiful and comfortable, and they're located just across the street from the main hotel. The Colony is a short block from the beach and just around the corner from Worth Avenue. Meals on site were excellent, but there are tons of great restaurants within walking distance for those who want to mix it up a bit.

We hope to make a repeat trip next year!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2010

The Colony is a comfortable and elegant small hotel located 200 yards from the Worth Ave shopping area of the rich and famous and 1 block from the beach. The grounds and lobby are lovely and welcoming. Most of the employees are very helpful and friendly. I would only mention a few minor deficiencies that one would not expect at this level of hotel quality. The rooms are somewhat undersized. Placing toiletries in the bathroom requires some attention. There is no room around the sink and the narrow shelves which are already stocked with soap and shampoo, are suspended directly above the toilet. One false move and your toothbrush and deodorant ends up floating in the bowl.
The closet door collides with the room door, there is no refrigerator in the room or vending machine nearby.
The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and the furniture is high quality.
Outside, the beautiful pool is surrounded with comfortable seating choices and there are great food choices available from the attentive staff.
The hotel was almost empty during our stay, but when asked for extended check-out, the woman at the front desk firmly denied our request insisting that the hotel was at full occupancy. As we were leaving, we received a call saying that we were 5 minutes past check-out and would we be staying another day? Not a great parting moment.
These minor anoyances were far out-weighed by the positives which is why I would still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ditdoy
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I joined KD Lady for a reunion trip with old friends. We had a wonderful time at this beautiful hotel. I would absolutely return to this lovely location - with friends, or my husband. The staff was incredibly attentive from tips about the area to providing lounge chairs for the beach, we had all of our needs met. The restaurant served fantastic meals and we all had a great time at the Friday Night Motown Party! One tip: Don't miss Nick's mojitos!

We stayed in the villas which proved to be perfect for a weekend of catching up with old friends. The rooms were comfortable and elegant and provided us plenty of room. Everyone enjoyed the semi private pool just steps from our door and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the hotel is literally around the corner from the world class shopping of Worth Avenue. Neiman Marcus, Tori Burch and many more made our weekend trip even more fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I stayed at the Colony "villas" ~ It was so beautiful and relaxing. I visited with about 8 other UF alumni / Sorority sisters ~ we all had such a wonderful time. The accommodations were spacious and clean. The staff was extremely gracious ~ they went out of their way to give 5 star service!! The food was "to die for" and the pools (2 - one for the hotel and a private one for the villas) were divine.

We booked our vacation thru Ruth Young and she arranged a so many wonderful events for us to attend. We went to the hotel's VIP party, the next night we went to the hotel bar and danced to a fabulous band (it was packed!), the following day we went to Neiman Marcus for make-overs, another day she booked spa treatments....and the list goes on and on! I cant say enough great things!

Lisa Lafley, Sarasota