The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$253
US$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$270
US$216
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$130
  • Restaurant
US$211
US$178
Chesterfield
US$181
  • Pool
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$138
Orbitz.com
Palm Beach Historic Inn(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

The Breakers(Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$655
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Newark, NJ
Reviewed 9 November 2004

I just returned from a week at the Ambassador in Palm Beach, Florida. Although they informed me that they did have some storm damage from the recent hurricanes, you would never know it! The property was in pristine condition and the staff couldn't be more accommodating.

This was my fourth stay at the Ambassador. The experience is consistently great. As an older boutique hotel, you experience the charm of a bygone era. Something traditional hotels just can't duplicate.

A new restaurant opened this season at the Ambassador. Let's just say it is fabulous! You can dine by the pool or in their beautifully decorated air conditioned dining room. The menu was diverse and very enticing.

I can't wait to go back for more of the same later this season!

• Stayed: November 2004
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 2 November 2004

I stayed at the Ambassador last year and enjoyed my stay enormously. The hotel service is outstandling and I couldn't have asked for a better location. Right on the beach. The pool is great. I stayed in a two bedroom apartment - suite 508 - and will try and get the same room next time - comfortable beds, a full kitchen and beautiful views. The hotel is convenient to most everything - though the only thing to which I could walk was a GOLF course! I'll definitely be back next spring.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2004

I am a frequent visitor of the Ambassador. My most recent stay was for 3 weeks in April/May. Service is consistent; Always fantastic. The staff does whatever it takes to ensure your visit is wonderful.

When I read the many other reviews of other properties in Palm Beach, I realize what a gem the Ambassador really is. First of all, the beach is manicured and there are cabanas available for guests. The pool is large, clean and very festive. It's like a hidden oasis.

Valet parking is complimentary as well as the fitness center. Other services offered are a pilates studio and a spa that offers massages, aromatherapy and other treatments that you only find in 5-Star properties.

I really can't say enough about this hotel. The rooms, or in my case the 2-bedroom apartment, were roomy and tastefully decorated. Breathtaking views of the blue Atlantic are available from most rooms.

I highly recommend the Ambassador for your next Palm Beach vacation.

4  Thank lutesmooth
New York Metropolitan Area
Reviewed 7 April 2004

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Ambassador a number of times this past season. It is indeed a very special facility since it is a co-op hotel. Each room or apartment is owned by individuals and therefore decorated differently. The two apartments that I prefer, Apts. #508 and #603 were very comfortable and tastelfully appointed.
The Ambassador is a beachfront hotel located along a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach. This hotel has a unique ambiance to it. You will feel like you have been transported to 1950's Florida when guests were treated like royalty.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 12 January 2004

The Ambassador Hotel and Spa in Palm Beach is just lovely. Right on the beach with it's own outstanding restaurant and spa facility. The service is impeccable and the staff is warm and hospitable. Quiet, relaxing, close to golf and other fabulous hotel restaurants and just a short drive from the heart of Palm Beach. The apartment we stayed in (508) was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. This place makes a wonderful winter getaway. Can't wait to go back!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member