Right in the heart of downtown Palm Beach is this outstanding inn, It is a little funky, but the rooms are luxurious, comfortable beds and bedding, flat screen tv. Spring for the private parking spot - a $15 bargain, and the $5.00 upgraded breakfast option. I will visit again. There is no elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers a light complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring locally roasted coffee, juices, toast & bagels, breakfast bars and cereals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida