“It did not manage to charm me”

The Brazilian Court Hotel
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went down to Palm Beach for the long weekend, to meet some friends. They were staying at The Breakers, which was full by the time I booked. I was referred to The Brazilian Court. The TripAdvisor reviews looked very good, so I booked.

Unfortunately the hotel did not manage to charm me. The service was satisfactory, the receptionists efficient enough, the bellboys getting me a cab when I needed one, but I just did not connect with the hotel.

My studio room was rather dark, and the bed was good enough for one person. The place smelled funny to me.

Its about three blocks walking to the beach, which is not inconvenient at all.

Breakfast was fine, and I did not manage to try the restaurant for dinner.

The hotel seemed to attract more elderly clientele for dinner, all beautifully dressed up for dinner.

If the hotel was an essay, I would give it a B-. It is not bad, nor is it great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank johan_roets
There are newer reviews for The Brazilian Court Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Yes.... There is Happy hour on the island! 7 days a week - delightful! Kimberly at the bar is very efficient and pleasant. Must have: Bellini Martini or the Le Jardin Vert both delightfully perfect tropical martini's not sweet and uniquely suitable to the island. The Happy hour menu offers BouludSud Mediterranean inspired bar bites(yummy). I can not wait to come back for weekend and dinner. Fun! Music is Latin /new age beat!! Best kept secrete in county.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kimberly K
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Ms. Kimkes,

We appreciate your comments regarding your experience at Cafe Boulud.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Second or third time I have stayed here and everytime has been very nice. The staff at the welcome desk were friendly, outgoing and pleasant to deal with. The rooms have been spacious and warm. And the best thing about this hotel is that they don't try and manage the room temperatures for you. Palm Beach in the summer is extremely warm and very humid. I like my room chilly! There are not controls were one has to insert their room key before the air conditioner comes on; there is no reset in the middle of the night (to the best of my knowledge) and the room is maintained in a comfortable environment. The breakfast is always good and so basically no complaints. I definitely always enjoy my stay at the Brazilian Court......

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JSAA

Dear JSAA,

Thank You for staying with us once again. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are the delighted to know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

We look forward to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel was a perfect place to share a mother-daughter weekend. . . Terrific service, fabulous
meals and spectacular room. The shopping is within perfect walking distance and in addition to the Cafe Boulud, the local restaurants are fantastic. Local spas also offer great service, as well as the Fekkai salon. From the time you make your first call, to your departure, you will be attended to.

Well-worth the visit.

Room Tip: Off season rates for Florida residents are great!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary L

Dear Ms. Mary L,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Brazilian Court Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback in regards of our rooms, Cafe Boulud as well as Fekkai.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We always enjoy our getaways at the charming Brazilian Court Hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated, and in pristine condition. The courtyards which separate the buildings are lush and tropical. The staff is friendly and helpful. This is a great hotel for a romantic week-end. We always have at least one meal at Café Boulud, which is on the premises, and are never disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lindanaples1

Dear Lindanaples1,

Thank you for giving us the great feedback about your recent romantic getaway. We are amazed to know that our service has been always great.

We look forward to see you back in the near future.

Best Regards;

Reviewed 15 July 2014

A true gem. Helpful staff, exceptionally clean rooms, excellent restaurant. We visited in conjunction with a wedding, but found plenty of time to enjoy the pool. We'll be looking to rebook here in the future.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Mike C,

Thank you for your kind words, Glad to hear that every thing went well, hope that the wedding was phenomenal! Be sure to let me know the next time you're interested in coming back to visit us again.

Michael Haygood
Social Media Manager
MHaygood@Braziliancourt.com
(561) 366-4318

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were invited to stay here in the Tracy Suite, a 2-bedroom suite. This is a wonderful little hotel. The layout is a bit quirky, but that makes it even better and gives it a very private feel. The rooms in the suite were wonderful and some of the best I have recently stayed at. The beds and lines were so comfortable and luxurious. The bedrooms in the suite were a bit on the smaller size, but plenty big especially given the separate living area also. We had a wonderful spa tub and separate shower. The second bedroom only had a shower. The swimming pool at the hotel was small, but wonderful to relax in. Service in the room was great. They made up the room several times a day and we loved they were not stingy with towels! Beach is within walking distance and the hotel provides beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas. Would stay here any time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danielswiss64

Dear Danielswiss64,

Thank You for sharing the great feedback about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay.

We look forward to see you in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!