“Luxurious”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Luxurious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Brazilian Court hotel and was immediately impressed by the location
and the surroundings. The landscaping in the court yard and pool area, is to die for -the running fountains and the casual couches and seating are beautifully placed for privacy and solitude.
I was upgraded to a suite and had a beautiful courtyard and terrace area for sitting outside.
The bedding, the furniture, the carpet and the bathroom were of the top most quality and luxury.
I work for a" leading hotels of the world" and I know the standards to which this hotel must meet, and
it exceeds the standards.

Above all, it was immaculate.
The young gentlemen who took our bags to the room had wonderful manners and the young ladies that checked me in were extremely polite and professional, especially the young lady who checked me out at 5:00 a.m. in the morning.

The only drawback was the spa wasn't opened on the Monday and I would have enjoyed a treatment and the pool temperature was a little warm. We had pool service and the meal was delicious.
I will be back!

Irene Verity
Cape Cod, MA

Room Tip: ask for a room with the terrace, so you can open up the doors and let the breeze in. Beautiful dark...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Irene V,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Brazilian Court Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our romantic two-night get-away here was perfect from beginning to end. The staff was able to kindly accommodate our request for a king size bed and patio with table, chairs and lounges. The room was beautifully furnished with sumptuous bed linens, a real orchid, candle accessory, three different types of glasses/wine glasses and more hangers than I have ever found in any hotel closet. I also felt like I was in a mini-spa with the Jacuzzi tub, plush robes, fine toiletries and lighted magnifying make-up mirror. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at the Café and even managed to squeeze in a brief checkers game in one of the lounges. The location of the hotel is superb within walking distance to downtown plus the pool and tropical plants make for a quiet oasis where you can escape and relax. Overall, our experience was first-class!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Jainewa,

We are delighted to receive your great feedback. We are glad to hear about your amazing experience during the celebration of your special occasion.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards;
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here on July 18 for a quick weekend trip for our 5 year anniversary. I called the hotel a few days before hand to let them know it was our anniversary and we would appreciate a more quiet room if one was available. They not only gave us a nice corner room but they also upgraded us to a suite! The rooms and hotel grounds overall are very very nice and clean a new. The pool is small, but private and very nice. For the people who mentioned there was no service at the pool, they must have missed the phone you use to call for food and drinks. Our food came out in about 10 minutes. We had a few hiccups with cabs not showing up when we called for them and housekeeping not showing up, but when I called they quickly fixed it. I ordered room service once and it was excellent and we ate brunch on Sunday, which was out of this world. I would also walk down the street to Buccan, it was one of the best meals I have ever had!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leah B
Dear Leah B,

Thank You for choosing us to celebrate your 5th wedding anniversary.

We are delighted to know that you and your husband loved your accommodation, the food, and the entire experience was enjoyable.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Small but very nice hotel 2 blocks from Worth Avenue. Very relaxing for a weekend. Happy hour in the bar next to the lobby was very nice and we went with our dog. We had 2 studios. One was nice with a small living room with couch and 2 chairs. Bathroom excellent. The other room was smaller without the little living room though the bathroom was still nice. Beds were comfortable and had a good breakfast the the hotel restaurant. Recommend for a relaxing time and to walk to Worth Avenue or the beach which is 3 blocks away. Not much to do at the hotel itself as it is small with only 40 rooms.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are roomy except for 235 near the elevator which I understood the next day is the small...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank manny100
Dear Manny100,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed Worth Avenue as well as Cafe Boulud during your recent stay.

Buenos Aires
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went down to Palm Beach for the long weekend, to meet some friends. They were staying at The Breakers, which was full by the time I booked. I was referred to The Brazilian Court. The TripAdvisor reviews looked very good, so I booked.

Unfortunately the hotel did not manage to charm me. The service was satisfactory, the receptionists efficient enough, the bellboys getting me a cab when I needed one, but I just did not connect with the hotel.

My studio room was rather dark, and the bed was good enough for one person. The place smelled funny to me.

Its about three blocks walking to the beach, which is not inconvenient at all.

Breakfast was fine, and I did not manage to try the restaurant for dinner.

The hotel seemed to attract more elderly clientele for dinner, all beautifully dressed up for dinner.

If the hotel was an essay, I would give it a B-. It is not bad, nor is it great.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank johan_roets
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Yes.... There is Happy hour on the island! 7 days a week - delightful! Kimberly at the bar is very efficient and pleasant. Must have: Bellini Martini or the Le Jardin Vert both delightfully perfect tropical martini's not sweet and uniquely suitable to the island. The Happy hour menu offers BouludSud Mediterranean inspired bar bites(yummy). I can not wait to come back for weekend and dinner. Fun! Music is Latin /new age beat!! Best kept secrete in county.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Kimberly K
Dear Ms. Kimkes,

We appreciate your comments regarding your experience at Cafe Boulud.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Atlanta, Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Second or third time I have stayed here and everytime has been very nice. The staff at the welcome desk were friendly, outgoing and pleasant to deal with. The rooms have been spacious and warm. And the best thing about this hotel is that they don't try and manage the room temperatures for you. Palm Beach in the summer is extremely warm and very humid. I like my room chilly! There are not controls were one has to insert their room key before the air conditioner comes on; there is no reset in the middle of the night (to the best of my knowledge) and the room is maintained in a comfortable environment. The breakfast is always good and so basically no complaints. I definitely always enjoy my stay at the Brazilian Court......

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JSAA
Dear JSAA,

Thank You for staying with us once again. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are the delighted to know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

We look forward to see you in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#9 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,138 reviews

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!