Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$255
US$164
Official Website
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$272
US$252
  • Restaurant
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$384
US$216
US$280
US$235
Chesterfield
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
US$655
  • Pool
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$214
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$168
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsintercoastal waterwaylake worth beachclean hotelyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast roomminute walk to the beachdirectly across the streetnice breakfasthot tubawesome locationeasy accessnice poolbusiness centernice stayking bedthe air conditioning
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Construction is pretty much done and the rooms are beautiful! Great view from the balcony. You can walk to the beach and some very good restaurants. We did have plumbing issues, but were taken care of rather quickly. Another problem was the internet did't always work and the cable would stop working while trying to watch TV.

Room Tip: Try to get the water view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

About a month ago, I booked a two-day trip for the wedding of one of my closest friends and we decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn. All was well until a week before, when I received devastating personal news.

Upon realizing that I would no longer be able to make the trip, I called the Fairfield Inn immediately, at which time I was informed of their no-refund policy. I explained that I understood their policy, but I was dealing with extreme personal circumstances that would cause me to not only have to cancel my reservation, but also miss the wedding.

Bounced from one person to another, I was told time and time again that no refund would be given. After being (disgustingly) told that 'even if there was a death in the family, there would still be no refund,' I called Marriott corporate.

I explained the situation to Marriott corporate, who compassionately called the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn, asking what could be done. The General Manager restated that no matter what happened, a refund would not be given. Even Marriott corporate was surprised.

I am a very reasonable, fair person and I have never, ever been treated in this manner. To take an extreme situation and make it worse in a trying time is completely despicable. This level of customer service is beyond low-class, at an inhuman level I have never experienced before. I hope that Marriott reads this and is ashamed to be aligned with such a careless establishment.

If you are having any doubts about a stay at the Fairfield Inn, or think you could possibly encounter something that causes you to have to make other plans, DO NOT STAY HERE.

Beyond that, I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK ELSEWHERE IN GENERAL, as an establishment that has no concern for their guests in this manner does not deserve to be considered for a stay, or given the opportunity to actually earn the money of its hard-working patrons.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We hit the area on the wind down of construction and had to step over and around workers doing dusty hall renovations. Areas that were complete, had beautiful new carpets and decor.

Hotel had a very nice complimentary breakfast. Our room had an excellent view of the bridge and overlooked the very nice pool area.

The real bonus was it was a 5 minute walk to the beach with all kinds of restaurant and shopping options. Just wish we had more time to take advantage. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view up high.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mom98wmu
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Marriott has a little gem situated ON Palm Beach. Sliding glass doors lead to a balcony with a water view. Although we had to look past a dumpster in use for renovations, we were steps away from the Saturday morning market by the bridge. A typical Fairfield in an atypical location.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank MaryGWaxhaw_NC
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our stay was great. The hotel was clean and staff was attentive and friendly. Room was a king suite and was spacious and clean. Only minor issues were the tv in the sitting area did not work (the other worked fine) and there was a two inch gap under the door that should have a door sweep. Also, if you need to use the safe it is $3 per day. I would rather pay a couple more dollars for the room than see this as an extra charge but that's just me. Our stay was wonderful and we would stay here again if we were in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: September 2013