This hotel is not everyone. It is the perfect place for those who seek out small boutique hotels where location and service outweigh size and a plethora of amenties. On the ocassions when I visit Palm Beach for business I go out of my way to stay at The Chesterfield. The staff is amazing -- so welcoming and accommodating -- from Joseph at reception to Steve who provides excellent service at the charming courtyard restaurant. Yes, the rooms are small which is to be expected for a hotel that was built in the 1920's but it does have contemporary amenties including free WiFi which is so vital to travelers today. This hotel is a short walk to Worth Avenue shopping and restaurants. If you're so inclined the famous Leopard Lounge at the hotel offers great food, a friendly bar staff and live music practically every night of the week. Stay & enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida