We discovered the Chesterfield on a previous trip via their restaurant, The Leopard Lounge (which is a can't-miss, late evening Palm Beach attraction -- a dance club filled with "veteran" locals, fun bartenders and a great DJ). It's in a great location -- in the neighborhood a couple of blocks from Worth, in walking distance to the beach, the north end shops and restaurants, and the lake trail. The room is almost NYC tiny, but so well-appointed we didn't mind it (now that said, had we been there for longer than a weekend, it may have mattered). The pool is also charming, as is dining in the courtyard for breakfast.
Would recommend for:
- Couples on a short trip to Palm Beach.
- Travelers who enjoy charming boutique hotels, history, and being in a neighborhood rather than a hotel district.
- Couples who are looking to have a little fun in the evening and may not mind a bit of noise from The Leopard Lounge.
Would not recommend for:
- Couples looking for total quietude and relaxation.
- If you want beachfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida