My husband and I just spent this passed weekend at The Chesterfield and we enjoyed every second of our stay here. The staff is extremely kind and helpful and will make sure all expectations are met. Just as you're about to ask for something, they're already on it. Service at this place is impeccable. It is a very cute and clean boutique hotel in a beautiful and safe neighborhood. I would go running in the morning by myself while my husband stayed in the hotel room to sleep and I was not at all frightened going to run alone. If anything, it was one of the prettiest places I've ran in, the scenery of this area is nothing but beautiful and being just a few blocks away from the beach and Worth Avenue is very appealing. My only criticism is the restaurant prices. You may want to bring some snacks with you because the cost of food and drinks here are a little pricey. Other than that, we've already decided to make this our regular hotel to stay at every year when we visit West Palm Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida