“Birthday weekend”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Tampa, Florida
“Birthday weekend”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I just spent this passed weekend at The Chesterfield and we enjoyed every second of our stay here. The staff is extremely kind and helpful and will make sure all expectations are met. Just as you're about to ask for something, they're already on it. Service at this place is impeccable. It is a very cute and clean boutique hotel in a beautiful and safe neighborhood. I would go running in the morning by myself while my husband stayed in the hotel room to sleep and I was not at all frightened going to run alone. If anything, it was one of the prettiest places I've ran in, the scenery of this area is nothing but beautiful and being just a few blocks away from the beach and Worth Avenue is very appealing. My only criticism is the restaurant prices. You may want to bring some snacks with you because the cost of food and drinks here are a little pricey. Other than that, we've already decided to make this our regular hotel to stay at every year when we visit West Palm Beach.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ChesterfieldGM, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Jessy M,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Chesterfield Hotel, Palm Beach and for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your birthday weekend with us and will be sure to pass along your kind words to all the staff. Many places in Palm Beach including our restaurant offer some great dining promotions in the summer months, our concierge will be happy to recommend these places the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Natalie Le Clerc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel. So cute and tasteful. The room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was wonderful. Great for a weekend getaway. Will definitely be coming back and will recommend to all my friends.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Eduardo B,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Chesterfield Hotel, Palm Beach and for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted to see that you had a wonderful stay with us. The location of the hotel is perfect for guests attending concerts and to enjoy the beauty of the hotel and Palm Beach.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

St. Marys, Georgia
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Perfect during summer for a nice peaceful stay. No crowds, attentive service and a very good hotel restaurant without worrying about reservations and causal dress allowed. Very close to the beach and,of course, Worth avenue

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at The Chesterfield Palm Beach and we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. The hotel is dog friendly so we brought along our 75lb Labrador for the weekend (there is a $90 pet fee) and by the end of our stay everyone in the hotel was greeting our pup by name and thrilled to see him.

I've never written a review for a hotel before but I was so happily surprised by this one that I had to. I tend to prefer new modern hotels so I was a little skeptical about The Chesterfield. The location is beyond perfect. You can walk to the beach, shopping on Worth Ave and to all the amazing restaurants nearby. Valet parking is free in case you do need to drive around. We booked a Deluxe King room (wanted to have a little extra room for the dog) and the room was clean and bright as was the bathroom. The rooms are stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks. There was complimentary coffee as well as chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. The front desk staff as well as the valets were beyond friendly and helpful. We even had dinner one night in the Leopard Lounge and our meal was delicious.

Next time we are looking to visit Palm Beach we will definitely book a room at the Chesterfield.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
chesterfieldfom, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Liza S,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for your recent trip to Palm Beach and for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to read that you had a terrific stay with us and we are so happy you were able to bring your Labrador.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Pembroke Pines ,Florida
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was like been in a home in the English counrtyside.Wall papered walls ,the decor was beautiful,elegant and classy.This is a small hotel with alot of class, nice sitting room and library.The staff from Marlene at the front desk and house keeping were all so professional and friendly.we had a problem with our tv in the room.so we were moved to another room which was breath taken.Suite was clean and comfortable. This is definately the place you want to be if you are in need of some R&R.They do have a pool.and spa in the hotel.However the beach is also nearby.
we had an excellent dinner at The Leopard restaurant.we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I often seek reviews of places on Tripadvisor but this is my first review because I work as a consultant and get paid for my advice and opinions but the experience of staying at The Chesterfield was so wonderful it has motivated me to let others know of our experience. A kind of quid pro quo in return for the many other reviews that have helped me. Firstly the hotel is extravagantly decorated to the style and class that you would expect of Palm Beach, the numerous staff are not only there at your beck and call but they anticipate and take steps to accomodate your needs before you even ask. Like having chairs and bottled water ready to take to the beach when it was just mentioned the previous day that you were thinking of heading to the beach the next day. From valet parking, concierge, wait staff and even through to the head chef in the Leopard Lounge and Restaurant you are treated like royalty. The pool and spa are meticulously maintained with bottled water and fresh fruit laid out ready whenever you are. The resturant was open all day, the breakfast buffet had everything we wanted without needing to order a thing and dinner in the resturant was so great we ate there on two of the four nights we stayed. My tip is if your planning a stay at or near Palm Beach, stay at The Chesterfield as all your wants and needs will be fulfilled and you will leave feeling refreshed and miss the place as soon as you leave.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Craig M
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed 4 July 2014

What a gem in Palm Beach. I felt like an extra in the movie Casablanca hanging out at the bar in the Leopard Lounge. Elephant head brass bar accents, mechanical in-line fan features, leather, mirrors, piano, the works. Great, long time employee, bartenders, very nice dining for dinner and breakfast. Also has a lovely courtyard for breakfast, very quiet pool area. Greeted upon check in as though we were returning dignitaries. The elevator is a hoot! So old, but functional and charming with monkey/leopard print art work. The hotel is a definite boutique hotel in the middle of a very upscale neighborhood which is great for walking around. Just a few blocks from the gorgeous beach past Tiffany's, Cartier and other upscale shops. The king suite we had was awesome. Separate sitting room, large bedroom and TWO bathrooms. The bed was the most comfortable. I was out! On our trip from Charleston to Savannah down to Key West and Miami Beach, this was our favorite place to stay. The staff was exceptional and so professional. It says a lot when the employees have 20+ years at one place. I LOVED THIS PLACE.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#2 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to The Chesterfield Palm Beach? Share your experiences!