We are coming to the Breakers once a year and obviously the Breakers is upgrading its facilities. Its slowly but it goes into the right direction.
However there is still a room for improvement:
- In the Circle they are serving (at the breakfast) two types of orange juices; regular and squeezed one (you need to demand squeezed one) which is rather embarrassing - since this is not a Motel 6 for god sake
- The Breaker manage to update chairs in the Ocean Grill restaurant, but not the tables ???
(I would like to meet that manager that approve the replacement of chairs but not the tables which are evern for Mc Donalds standards rather tired) ???
- Beach chairs and umbrellas (which are for free) should be replaced with more sophisticated models with a fibre that deflect heat
- Room doors allow each and every sound in the room (pls go to Hilton at FRA airport to see how the doors should look like for room +500US$)
- Breakfast food selection could be better and "uaauuu"... factor is missing
- Textile on chairs in the couthyard could be washed more frequently
- Breakers botteled water is purified (not spring) and simply doesnt taste good.
But in general the Breakers is kids heaven, and my daughter became a kind of addicted to Breakers hospitality and service. You will feel like you are home.
cons: - this is not the place the people that would like to enjoy evenings on the room balcony, or romantic for dinner outside listening the ocean
- some rooms could be tinny and with no proper view - so negotiate
pros: kids heaven, very clean, relaxing and top service,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida