“President Obama’s “goto” burger joint is Five Guys”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Five Guys in Palm Beach Gardens is a few blocks from the Capital Grille, and as we take our leave from Capital Grille, we often stop by Five Guys for two “little burgers” to go for the next day.

We are unlikely to “dine in” at Five Guys; however, the burgers are much better than the three chain burgers.

We know that President Obama’s “goto” burger joint is Five Guys, and we are careful NOT to permit politics stand in the way of a great burger.

3  Thank SavantIII_11

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Just loved the burguer and fries. You really make the burguer the way you want, takes a bit longer than regular fast food, but worth it.
Very friendly service.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was truly looking forward to this place. However, my experience was one of a disorganized operation. My order was unusually delayed - I'm not sure what happened. When I received the product...it was not worth the wait. The burger was not flavorful (juicy) and the fries were lukewarm and soggy. This is kinda fast food and self serve but at a greater price. I won't go back.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Tasteless burgers, dry fries. Just no big deal and too freak in cute. If you want a burger, go to the clown's place.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

First time trying Five Guys and not disappointed. The service was fast and I received a good old burger. We ordered crispy fries which appear to be double fried and boy oh boy was that good. Plenty of seating area and seemed like they were always cleaning something during my visit. Free drink refills as expected. Prices are reasonable. I'd say they will give In and Out burger some competition for sure. I'll be back.