“Perfect R & R Spa”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Jupiter, Florida
“Perfect R & R Spa”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had the wonderful pleasure of having a very relaxing 2 night stay here including some spa time. The rooms are huge and have everything you could possibly imagine. You have multiple view choices and I had the golf course side with nice balcony. So quiet, peaceful, and comfortable.

Then there is the spa. So amazing that even half a day here makes you feel as if you had a tropical vacation. Waters of the world pools are magical. Your skin, body, and soul all benefit from a soak. The cabanas are all around the spa pool and are free to use. I felt like a queen lounging in one. The umbrella covering can be retracted to allow as much or as little sun as you want.

Had an amazing deep tissue massage with Vicki who made me feel wonderful. The signature scent lotions and soaps are intoxicating. I even bought some soap to take home (a first for me). Everyone you meet is so kind and easy going. Feels like a small town four star resort!

Room Tip: The golf course views are the quietest
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I love the PGA spa!. I've hunted out spas literally all over the world, and PGA remains my favorite. Great theripists, love the Waters of the World Pools, the staff is great. I know golfers love it. That said, I wound up paying about $75 dollars more than I expectedat the Spa, because I called to make my reservations and did not clearly understand exactly what I was getting. I asked for an email confirmation, which when it arrived had no prices on it. The website has no prices on it. Tricky.
The hotel was also very nice. Nice pool, nice bar, good breakfast(pricy!). But again I didn't check on line and was unpleasantly surprised by the $25 daily resort charge, and the $20 valet over night parking fee. The non-valet parking is available, but not very convenient. Great place, but check it out before you go if you are watching your dollars.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pat W
Livingston, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Let me start by saying the staff was wonderful. Check in was smooth and they even offered me an upgraded view since the hotel was fairly empty. I had forgotten a few toiletries and they were quick to offer me shaving cream, a razor, and a toothbrush, at no charge. The downside is the mandatory $25 resort fee daily. This is a hefty charge which, if you are only using the room to sleep in at night after a long day on the town, then its just not worth it. I am sure if I had time to enjoy the amenities it may have been. I did take advantage of my free two cocktails included once during your stay at the lobby bar.

The hotel itself is old. It reminded me of the 1980's. Something about it, just gave me that old 1980's feel. My room was very nice, and the bed very comfortable, but I would have preferred two queens instead of two doubles. Chances are if you need two beds its because you have kids with you, and in that case the bigger beds make a huge difference. The toilet in my room ran all night long, and I kept having to go into the bathroom and open the toilet back to jiggle the float to get it to stop. The towels were soft and the soaps were nice. There were two robes hanging in the closet to use during the stay.

I think this was a very nice hotel. I am not sure why it is a AAA 4 Diamond Resort, it just wasn't that nice. That being said, I would go back. It was clean, it was friendly, and it was convenient. I am sure if I was a golfer I would be in heaven, but since I am not, it just didn't do it for me.

1 Thank bocaberger
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We visited the PGA National resort several years ago.... they've done so much work recently it was hardly recognizable inside. Well done!

We travelled as a family of 4 -- and had a JR suite connected to a regular room with 2 queen beds. The space overall was amazing.. and the rates were really low for such a hotel. The rooms were clean and neat... the hotel was quiet.. and it was very restful.

My husband and son played on one of the courses and it was easy to get a tee time. They have 4 courses onsite to choose from. My daughter and I worked out in the fitness club.. it was a pretty standard facility. They also have a large number of tennis courts if tennis your thing.

In the hotel lobby is a coffee bar (like a Starbucks only not Starbucks) as well as a bar and at least one restaurant. The food was good when we stopped for a snack. There were a lot of activities at the hotel the 4 nights we were there... I expect that they have activities scheduled most of the time but you should ask what is going on during the time you are traveling and ask for special rates as well.

The entire staff was very friendly from the valet team to the front desk and beyond.

Would highly recommend!

Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have been to the PGA Resort for several occasions already and absolutely love it. It is just gorgeous and all the people that are so nice, they make you feel at home. It's a great place for families and couples, whether you're going for business or pleasure. Highly recommend going there. The SPA is also amazing!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Beautiful resort with a peaceful golf setting! We were visiting for the Sweet Treats family event weekend and had a great time. The rooms are clean, property is well kept, great pools and wonderful spa experience with adults only mineral pools. (Chocolate Affair Massage with Joseph) Even during this busy event weekend, everything ran smoothly and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in/out was fast and efficient. I'm sure we will be back for future events.

Green Features: Split Recycling/Trash bins in rooms and all around the resort. Room A/C automatically turns off when you leave the balcony door open.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Nothing like a trip to a spa for rejuvenation. This spa is spotless. The front desk staff is courteous and the treating staff professional. They have beautiful lounge for you to relax in before your service, wonderful shower facilities and an outdoor area with several pools. The only thing that would add to the spa experience is music.

Stayed August 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Jupiter Beach Resort
Jupiter Beach Resort
#5 of 10 in Jupiter
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to PGA National Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!