I had the wonderful pleasure of having a very relaxing 2 night stay here including some spa time. The rooms are huge and have everything you could possibly imagine. You have multiple view choices and I had the golf course side with nice balcony. So quiet, peaceful, and comfortable.
Then there is the spa. So amazing that even half a day here makes you feel as if you had a tropical vacation. Waters of the world pools are magical. Your skin, body, and soul all benefit from a soak. The cabanas are all around the spa pool and are free to use. I felt like a queen lounging in one. The umbrella covering can be retracted to allow as much or as little sun as you want.
Had an amazing deep tissue massage with Vicki who made me feel wonderful. The signature scent lotions and soaps are intoxicating. I even bought some soap to take home (a first for me). Everyone you meet is so kind and easy going. Feels like a small town four star resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh off a comprehensive multi-million revitalization, PGA National Resort & Spa is a world-class golf, spa, vacation and meetings destination. The South Florida locale offers 90 holes of championship golf on five courses including the famed Champion Course, home to the popular PGA TOUR Honda Classic and legendary “Bear Trap.” A distinguishing highlight at PGA National is its new 33,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Sports & Racquet Club (SRC). The impressive new facility features the latest exercise equipment, indoor racquetball court, three aerobics studios with new sound systems, five-lane saltwater lap pool, spin room with video road mapping, indoor volleyball court, two Pickleball / POP tennis courts, and 19 Har-Tru tennis courts (11 lit for night play). PGA National offers customized suites ideal for weddings, golf “buddy trips” and spa aficionados. Its numerous multi-use settings include a permanent, lakeside wedding venue with stunning vistas; scenic Lakeside Lawn perfect for receptions; iDeck – a new 3,000-square-foot terrace ideal for indoor / outdoor dining and entertaining; “Bar 91” 19th hole bar and grill; 40,000 square feet of self-contained conference and event space; and seven on-site restaurants and lounges including its acclaimed chef-driven Ironwood Steak & Seafood. The Spa at PGA National is a 40,000-square-foot oasis of tranquility featuring 32 treatment rooms and areas with 100 diverse treatments, the exclusive “Waters of the World” outdoor mineral pools, full-service salon, and relaxing lounge areas. Conveniently located within driving distance of major Florida population centers, the AAA Four Diamond resort is 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), one hour from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and 90 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your PGA National Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pga National Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- PGA National Resort & Spa Palm Beach Gardens, Florida